HVM:Night of the wolf

+Starrine Connors+

"Thanks for chatting with me Stephen" as I stand stretching my arm.

"Na, its okay" He reply putting both of his hands at the back of his head.

It's already 5 pm.

woah, whole afternoon conversation,

*Spark line*

ha? hey what's this I felt?

"Hey, Star? Hello? hey"

"Ah, uhmmmmm, Stephen, I need to go to the washroom" as I open the rooftop door to run downstairs.

*cellphone ringing*

"Hello" with a rushing voice

(Have you-)

"Yeah, I felt it. Can you locate it?"

(3 kilometers north from Riverstone)

I stopped.

3 kilometers north...

ah !

The City park !

I look at the window. Its getting dark.

I rushed to the park.

I hid near a big tree.

*monster growling*

A wolf?

+Narrator+

The wolf notices her presence and without the second thought, it rushed towards Star. Luckily, she dodge it while the tree was cut into pieces.

"Awooooo!" The wolf howled.

Star takes out her 'Peacemaker' and tried to slay it, but because wolves have great reflexes, it easily dodge it.

"Awoooooo!"

The wolf keep on throwing trees at her while she dodges it.

How can she move freely if she still wears her school uniform and to be more precised, a uniform with a short skirt.

"Now what!?" she mumbled

She try to sway the 'peacemaker' at its body but still the creature is pretty stronger.

"So this is what Arthur says, stronger creatures coming here one by one." She says while dodging and slaying.

She step backward and run to the buildings, the creature kept on chasing her.

when she is on the dark forest at the side of the city.

She hide.

While she hide, she felt the presence of the wolf coming to her.

She runs again and the creature keep on following and following and following her until it runs slowly.

It seems weak. now's her chance. She have to collect its spirit and put it on her necklace.

+Starrine Connors+

Now's my chance.

I jumped and with my peacemaker sword, I say a chant where more flames have emerged from the sword and it surrounds me. I gain more strength. The weak wolf just growled from the ground.

I directly hit the creature with one blow.

I collect its soul unto my necklace. The necklace glow.

+Narrator+

Starrine, the Shadowhunter, gain victory from the dangerous wolf.

+Unknown person+

*smirks*

I was watching you the whole time, shadowhunter.

He puts his black hat back to his head. He jumped into the sky like a bird with it's black long cape sways with the wind.

+Starrine Connors+

I remained standing still in the forest watching the city. I looked at my sword and describe how powerful it is. A long white sword like the Japanese katana.

I looked at how the city lights beautify the view. I ask myself what if those creatures ruins the silence of the nights. What if they eat innocent people who knew nothing whats going on.

I look at the mere but bright sky. Stars twinkles, moon shines brighter to give light during night.

"I will protect Earth"

To be continued...

Note: I am using mythical creatures mostly on greeks ;).

This story is PURELY fictional.