Chapter 1

🔥 Mae Hatake🔥

Full Name: Mae Natsuhibushi Hatake

Hair colour: Silver when younger, Black when older.

Eye colour: Changes from brown to red.

Age: 17

D.O.B: 23/4/1995

Ninja Rank: Hokage's Apprentice. (Shhh. It's a secret.)

Family: Kakashi Hatake, Father except he doesn't know yet. Mother, unknown. Siblings, unknown.

Relationship Status: Currently Single but I have a crush.

Favourite Food: Chocolate and pork ramen.

Favourite Colour: Red.

Hobbies: I love to train and pretty much anything that's fun, if I'm not out on missions!!! I'm also an artist but that's mainly in my spare time.

Secrets: I have a 12 tailed demon dragon sealed inside me. His name is Juvio and he can shift into any forms, including humans, and he is my one of my closest friends. And I failed The Academy 3 times...

➰Juvio Mocco➰

Full Name: Juvio Alexander Mocco

Hair colour: Red

Eye colour: Sea blue

Age: 154

D.O.B: 29/2/1859

Ninja Rank: None

Family: ...You don't need to know.

Favourite food: Apple Pie

Favourite colour: Green

Hobbies: I'm pretty much a lazy guy and I love to be in my human form. I help Mae train and its actually really fun. Mae and I act like we're related and its funny because no one knows that I'm a demon, so they all assume that I am her brother.

Secrets: I was sealed in Mae when she was a baby. By the age of 7, she had already tamed me and we became great friends. That impressed me and now I am helping her get stronger. Each of my 12 tails have their own special power. She has learnt 9 of them so far and is getting stronger everyday. I'm proud to call her my master.

📚My Past📚

For my entire life, I was shunned, hated, bullied, forgotten and some people even said cursed...

I never asked to be this way. I lived with my mother and father in the hidden forest when we got attacked by rogue ninja. I was used to it though because they all wanted the same thing. Me.

But one time, they got us. We were caught off guard and they burned our house down. I managed to get out and slip away from the scene unnoticed but I never saw my parents again... The saddest part is.... I don't even remember what they looked like or who they were...

I found refuge near the Leaf village until Lady Tsunade discovered me. I remembered my father telling me to look for her if anything ever happened but it had slipped my mind.

I explained to her and she understood. She was actually surprised that I was still alive. Most people died because of the giant source of evil eating them from the inside, she told me.

I was given a place to live and had food brought around to me.

By the age of 7, I had tamed the demon in me and I met him for who he really was. His name is Juvio and after some time, we became great friends.

I enrolled in the Academy and I was not really the best. I failed the Academy 3 times before finally passing successfully.

I stayed in the village for a while and when I was 14, I left the village to train with Juvio.

Now we've caught up to the present. I am 17 and have just returned to the Leaf. I walked along the village and smiled.

It's been so long.