Prologue

There was a time WhErE brave men fought with swords, where brave men died for the king and god. There was a time wHeRe delicate women cried for their husbands, where delicate women lived for their children, for their families, for their god. There was a time wheN thinmers died and witches burned.

"Are we dead?" Shouted a voice from the crowd.

With the paper in one hand and the pen in the other, I write this book. This book is full of truths and lies, choose well and wisely. Courage! For one can SleEp into madness every day and slip to sanity in the night. We shall move always on a straight line from the first to the last word.

Life always end in OperA. Curtains.. .                                        .

Azag has come to the creator with a gift. The secret of secrets, that led to the creation. The unduality of reality could not be if the shadows of time were not cast upon the universe. That made the creator pleased, and unpleased. So the journey had to begin again. COURAGE. Shouted the creator's heart, and a binge of light came down always vertically onto earth. The creator asked of his shadow to scribe in darkness, forever, until they are one again. Azor was his light. And it came to earth in form of a serpent, to teach man the mysteries of death. Be not afraid of death, for GOD only lives in death.

AG S UM

A man with a mask and an old pointy hat enters the candle lit room. His mask was made of gold and his robes were black,  he was tall and slim. He carried a wand and a dagger. The room was glowing yellow and red, the windows showed a forest, where the winds whispered words from the trees. The house was small, but the room was confortable enough, it had enough space for his deeds. In the opposite side of the door there was an window, closed, where the trees shadows and the light of the moon played with wind. Bellow the window, an altar made of wood. In the altar there was a single black candle, standing on top of a red-painted adverse PENTAGRAM.

ON THE GROUND there was a circle, painted with the man's own blood. The man moves to the circle. Shouts I AM ADONAI. the man takes his wand and points to the altar. I AM THAT I AM, he starts whispering and incantation, that will be imprinted in the pages of this book in the future. I AM THE CREATOR OF ALL OF THERE IS, I AM GOD shouts again with his wand. The candle goes off. The winds howl faster, the earth start shaking. Nothing that he did made this, but what he was to do. He spoke his second incantation, and all spirits appeared, good and evil. He than put his wand away, to grab his dagger. He shouted the word of mistery of the OPERA. As he took his mask. Shouted AzagAzorAzas SATANAS ZAS pulling his dagger to his chest. He spoke one last word as a man. And everything was silent.

Death is upon who read this book, those who fear death shall not read it ever. Those who want a kiss from death, COURAGE! For I give these misteriesmfor you and only you, for I love you and you are my chosen one. Every chapter will be written little by little and those who acompany these, will have a key of the mistery of misteries. The end of the last aeon and the beggining of the new one left a magical secret.

But this secret I give for the brave, for it might make one insane, if your fears are working against you. But the brave one will join death and survive it, as I had.

The first secret is

AG S TOS IDAN

Courage for it is true.
There is no two, nor one, only 0.

AZOR AZAG AZAS AZVR