Chapter 1

I don't own Attack on Titan
§
I sat in his chair, leaning back and kicking my feet up on his desk. I grab a letter and start to read it, it was kind of boring, but then again, I guess being a suit is boring. I grab a picture that was stuck in a frame. It was a picture of him, I laughed, he hasn't changed much from when we were kids. I stopped and frowned dropping the picture and letting it shatter against the hard floor. Then again, he's changed so much.

(Flashback)

"Cadet Night" I heard the instructor yell. I turned and looked at him and nodded my head. "You're with Cadet Smith."

I raised an eyebrow, who was that again? I looked over at the man coming closer to me. "Oh, hey Eyebrows" I laughed and caught the fake knife that he tossed at my face.

He smiled "hello Camie" he nodded at me.

"Ready to get your ass kicked by a girl" I laughed. He rolled his eyes and let out a slight laugh.

"Yea right" he shook his head. He was substantially taller than me and most likely stronger, but I know for a fact that I'm smarter and better at hand to hand combat, although he beats me in almost everything else.

I let him move first, he was being to nice, not wanting to hurt me, that would be his first and last mistake.

I rolled the knife around in my hand and he came at me. He ran and I side stepped and pretended like I didn't mean for him to hit chest. I started coughing, violently. I knelt down on the ground holding the knife closer to my chest. I see his eyes widen and he comes closer to me. He rests his hand on my shoulder and leans down to see me. I feel slightly bad for what I'm about to do, but then again, I don't really care. "Crap, Camie, are you alright?"

I grabbed his hand and twisted his arm sweeping his feet causing him to fall. I sit on top of him holding the knife in his throat. His hands wrapped around mine pushing upwards, it was the only thing stoping him from having a really bad splinter on his neck. "Dead" I smiled and let go of the knife plopping down on his stomach. I got off of him and held out my hand helping him up. I laughed and he looked down at me. After that, we became best friends.

I glared at his room now, upset by it. I couldn't believe him. We talked, I was planning on going to the Underground with him. He knew exactly what the military did, what it made people into. He told me he wouldn't tell anyone if I left, but he'd never forgive me. I'll never forgive him if he became one of the people that I knew he hated as well.

It's been a few years, let's hope that Eyebrows still remembers me. Just as I was thinking that, the doorknob was twisted and two men came in. The first one is the one that I saw in the doorway was the blond, it was Eyebrows. There was a short man behind him. He had raven black hair and grey eyes that held so much emotion. I saw now that it was Levi, he was famous in the Underground. One day him and his friends vanished, who knew they'd end up here. It seems everyone does.

They both froze. Levi was the first to act. He stepped forward and looked me over. Nightmare" he hissed. Yes, I made a name for myself in the Underground. I was know to wear all black and was a hired assassin. The military training helped with that. Currently I was wearing a normal white button down shirt and a rusty red color skinny jeans. I had worn down boots and a long black cloak to cover my body.

I stood up allowing my face to remain shadowed by the hood. I cracked my knuckles wishing that it was just me and the suit. I decided against walking forward when I saw the glint of a knife in the midgets hand. Levi moved to attack me. Erwin was ready to help but he watched cautiously. I ducked the knife and cadet training kicked back in. 'Come on' I told myself 'it's the exact same, but if I lose I'm gonna get something a little worse than a splinter.'