The Birthday Present {Ryuzu x MC Oneshot}

Ryuzu's POV:

"Yo, MC! Over here!" I called, nervous to show MC what I had gotten her for her birthday. She slowly walked over, her eyes locked with mine. This was it. I could finally show her that I could actually use my brain and think of a well thought out gift.

"What's up Ryu?" She asked, my name sounding so nice coming off of her tongue.

"Well first of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I exclaimed, gathering her small, fragile body into a tight hug.

"Ryu... air..." She gasped, a forced grin on her face.

"Oh, sorry!" I said, releasing her from my grasp. "Anyway so... I know you said not to get you anything... but..." I reached into my pocket and got out a small black box. "Here" I finished. I handed her the small box and she opened it with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Oh Ryu! It's beautiful!" She exclaimed, pulling me into a tight embrace. She loosened her grip and I put the ring on her finger.

"This is a promise ring. It shows that one day, I'm going to marry you, and when I do, I'll be able to replace it with a proper wedding ring. I want this to remind you that no matter how hard things get between us, or how busy we are with work, I will always love you with all my heart." I saw tears begin to form in MC's eyes and that's when I knew I had gotten her the best present out of all the guys.

"Ryu," She began, tears escaping her eyes. "I... I'm so happy you feel this way. This is the most beautiful ring I've ever gotten and the fact that its from you makes it 10 times more amazing. I love you." She continued, a now constant stream of tears flowing from her chocolate brown eyes. I lifted up her chin and looked into her eyes before leaning in and intwining my lips with hers. We stayed in that spot for a long time, exchanging long, passionate kisses that were well deserved.

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

Yo! So this is my first one shot which is all about MC's birthday! I think I'll make one of these for all the guys so yeah! Make sure to comment what you want to be next.

-Nikki