I Want You

"I want you," I said to Abby as I slid my leg over hers, my breasts brushing against her nipples. 

I leaned down and kissed her, soft and slow, my tongue slipping between her lips. She opened her mouth to me as I thrust my finger deeper and harder inside of her, pressing again and again against her G spot.

Abby spread her legs wider and her pelvis began to move against my palm. I let the full weight of my leg  drop onto my hand and when I moved against her, my palm was firm on her clit. My hips moved in a  steady rhythm, my own clit rubbing hard against her thigh. I pushed down, thrusting deeper, my fingers circling inside of her. I could feel her pussy opening, softening, getting wet. She began to breath faster, her pussy arching up, into my hand, as I fingered her. 

"Amanda!" her voice was tight, her hands pulling at my shoulder. 

I moved my lips to her ear, "You're beautiful," I said, catching the soft flesh of her earlobe between my teeth before I let the warmth of my mouth slide over her skin. 

"I'm going to fuck you," I continued, "I'm going to finger fuck you and get you off with my tongue..." 

I slid my lips down her neck as my palm rocked again and again against her clit. 

"Yes," she sighed, moving with me. "Deeper, honey, deeper!"

I slid off her leg and moved my body down, my fingers still deep inside of her. My lips found her nipple, hard and sweet. I sucked, and she arched again, this time into my strong palm, which rode her clit. 

"Honey," she said, her voice low and filled with need. "Please..."

I moved my lips from her breast, kissing the soft flesh of her belly as I slipped down toward her pussy, my mouth hungry for her. Her thick wetness washed over my palm as I stroked her and with it came her intoxicating scent--like sea foam and brine. My own cunt began to throb.

My right hand was still inside of her, circling, pressing, pulling as my mouth, finally, slid down over her clit. She arched up into my tongue.

Now I had control, I could thrust her all the way. I could slide more fingers inside and find that sacred place, that ecstasy, and own her. I plunged all the way in, deep, deeper. Abby moaned and clutched the sheet. 

"Yes!" she cried out, pushing against me. "Yes!"