Chapter 6

Selenas POV:
Damn it. I was caught. I didn't know what to say. I can either lie or tell the truth.. "What were you doing at some concert last night Selena? You lied to me" He yelled and slammed his fist down on the table. "I just wanted to go and see him. I didn't know they were going to choice me as the one less lonely girl" I said. "How did you get the money to buy the concert ticket?" he questioned me. "I took your wallet and got your credit card out when you were asleep" I quietly said with my head held down. "Mmhm so you basically stole from me" He said pissed. "Yea-yea-yes" I studdered. "Was it fun?" He asked. "Yes" I kind of smiled to myself thinking back on last night. Watching him on stage, I forgot about all my problems. "Well that'll be the last time you do anything. Your never stepping foot outside of this house unless your going to the grocery store, or school" he said. "What that isn't fair" I said pissed. "I dont care what is and isn't fair Selena. You stole for me. You lied to me and disobeyed me." He screamed. "I dont care what I did! Okay dad. I'm sick and tired of staying this, this prison. You treat me like I'm your slave or something, when I'm not. I'm 16 dad, 16. I shouldn't be kept up in this house all damn day. I should be going out with friends, to concerts, going shopping, just doing what 16 year olds do and just have fun. I just want to be a teenage for once" I screamed. "Selena stop" Morgan cried, coming around the corner. "Leave me alone Morgan and go back upstairs" I said. "No she can stay, but as long as you are in my house you'll follow my rules, do what I say, and you'll like every second of it and I dont need any back talk from you. Do you understand?" He yelled in my face. "Yes I understand" I said with years streaming down my face. "Now go to your room. I cant stand to look at your face any longer" he said. I took Morgan's hand and went upstairs to my room and jumped in bed and just cried. I hate my life. I hate everything. I sat up and went to my dressser and dug through my things until I found what I was looking for. I then walked into the bathroom and locked the bathroom door.

Im so so so sorry i haven't posted in like a year.. I've been busy but i promise ill be updating almost everyday now (: if you have any ideas for my next chapter or any ideas at all my
instagram & twitter: @jusainbieber (: