Chapter 5 √

Selenas POV:

"Selena wakeup. Dad is gone" Morgan said, while trying to get me up. I threw the covers off of me, set up, then checked the digital clock that was sitting on my desk. It was 9:43am. I threw my hair up in a bun. I put on my hoodie, then walked downstairs. I walked in the kitchen, opened up the refrigerator, and grabbed the eggs and bacon. I turned on the stove then grabbed the pans and butter. I tossed a full spoon of butter onto the pan. I cracked five eggs then threw the remaining of the eggs shell into the trashcan. I stirred the eggs until they became scrambled. I grabbed a plate from the cabinet then put the eggs on the plate. I took three pieces of bacon from the package then put it on the pan. I put the bacon back into the refrigerator, then grabbed the orange juice. I got a glass, then poured the orange juice into the cup. I put the juice up, then walked back over to the stove and turned the bacon over. Once it was done, I turned off the stove then put it in the sink. I put the plate on the counter with the juice right beside it. The door open the closed. It was dad. He took off his sunglasses, then sat down at the kitchen counter and started eating his meal that I just cooked. He took out his phone from his pocket then started to scroll through his feed. He looked at me, then back at his phone. He scrapped the fork against the glass plate, causing a screeching noise. He stabbed the egg with the fork and put it in his mouth. He gave me a death stare as he was chewing. He looked at me once again then at his phone. He slid his towards me. "What the fuck is this" he said. I picked up his phone, and just starred at the screen. Damn it. It was me... at justins concert last night. "That's not me" I said sliding the phone back to him. "I'm not stupid. That's the same hoodie that you are wearing right now" he said raising his voice. I looked down at the hoodie then back at him. Damn it, I'm screwed.