Diamond Pov

Beep Beep                                                                      

Uhhh I hate my alarm.......... I got up and looked at the time on my phone it read 9:15 , damn I have a job interview at 10:30. I ran to the bathroom and hopped in the tubI took a 15 minute shower then took my towel and ran to my closet to pick out my outfit. (Outfit in the picture above or on the side.)
I braid side of my hair and put it in a messy ponytail the I put on a little bit of eye liner and mascara, then I put on fire red lipstick.

I checked my phone and it said 10.00 I grab my light pink mk purse my phone charger and my car keys . Then I ran out the door and got into my 2015 dodge charger convertible, and drove to the stadium where the interview was being held. When I got there I found a parking space and parked the checked my make up and hair . I went in and saw a group of men and womens sitting down on the bleachers when they heard the door close everybody looked up I was so nervous because I hate attention so I just smiled and went to look for the coach office. When I got their I knocked then a male voice said come in so I opened the door and saw a group of mens and womens sitting around a round table. Um Hi everybody I said some people said hi and some nod at me.

But this one guy said Hey ma wat up , I said First of all I'm nt your ma and nothing is up ok  I like them fiesty he said I was about to respond until this man stand up he look like he was in his 30's or 40's and said shut the hell up calvin I'm guessing thats the rude ass nigga name,then he turned to me and said Hi you must be Diamond Johnson it's a pleasure to see you Im Keith the head coach , nice to meet you keith I said . Then he turned around and said Every one this is Diamond Johnson  she is the most successful sport's physical therapist in Atlanta.