*Chapter 2-Doubt*

**Shay's POV** - morning thoughts
My dream was pretty crazy, but Colette didn't want to know last night. She really needs to know how important it was.. After I woke up, I wanted to tell Colette so bad, but Dax woke up and she rushed to the kitchen to get him some milk, then she fell asleep. But before she came back to bed, I lifted my iPhone and checked my overflow of Instagram alerts. Rawn is in Alaska, and CTFxC are in Canada. Pretty crazy.

[Present Day]
**Shay's POV**
"Hey babe?" I said in a quiet nice toned voice.
Colette was making Gavin, Avia, Emmi and Brock some juice and cereal.
"Yeah Shay?" She made a sad wimpery face because she heard my soft voice.
Avia interrupted with her sassyness--
*whats wrong with you two? Is it morning fever?*
"Hey! You butt out miss sassy pants." I say jokingly.
She chuckled and took a spoon of her cereal.
"Shay if it's about that dream, tell me later, I'm busy." She says, making Daxtons milk. My morning face takes itself to our room and grabs my camera.
"Hey guys! I'm starting today's vlog at 6.30 am in the Tard Residents house!"
I run into the kitchen and do what I do best. Annoy children by putting cameras in their faces.
" Okay kids, hurry and finish your breakfast so you can go to school!" Colette says happily.
They all moan and grab their bags. Colette leaves with the kids to the bus stop to escort them onto the bus. Happy family haha.
I remain with the two boys, Brock and Daxton. I flip out my camera and start vlogging about the new Trixin merch.

**Colettes POV**
I race back to our house, admiring the mountains behind. Shay runs out excitedly, with Daxton in his hands. He is vlogging as he runs onto the trampoline like a crazy person. Brock follows with a cup of juice in his hands giggling at his silly daddy.
"Babe, watch the baby, don't hurt him!" I say, in a panicking tone.
He stops bouncing and screams from a distance, "I won't!"
He puts his camera away and kisses Daxtons head.
We walk into the house together, Brock following singing 'Everything is awesome' and Daxton toddling in front of me. "Can I tell you now?" Shay says, with doubt on his face.
"Come into our room and I will explain." Shay says holding my hand.
"Okay." I say, finally letting him tell me.

We sit on our bed, Rocktard playing with pieces of Legos and Daxton cuddling up to me.
"Are you okay Shay? Is everything alright?" I say as he opens his mouth.
"Of course babe, life is great!"
"I had the best dream EVER" he says very excitedly.
"I had a dream we had a sixth child." He looks me in the eyes, with a cheesy grin around the corner.
"Oh.. cool honey."
"Would you like another baby?" he asks, with worry on his face.
"Im not sure yet Shay, Daxton is two soon, we can't just have another baby! Daxton is already hard work."
Shay holds my hands with anxiety in his eyes.
"Please just think about it? Please babe? I love you and another Tard would be amazing!"
"I don't know yet Shay, give me time to think."
"Okay babe, I understand."
I walk away, off to do my mondane chores while Shay vlogs and goes to cross fit.