Chapter 1

Grayson and I have been dating for a year and nine months now. We have our own house together. We are both 17. I am only three months older than him. I know what you are thinking seventeen is young to live in your own with your boyfriend but my boyfriend wasn't just any one. He is Grayson Dolan. One half of the Dolan twins. Me well I'm y/f/m. I'm one of the most subscribed to on YouTube. I make beauty videos. Makeup and only makeup. People seem to really like it. I've toured a little but not much. So Grayson and I can't go to school because of our jobs. Gray and I were cuddling in our bed. It was chilly out so I figured why not cuddle with gray.
*fades into "real life" *
Gray was laying on the bed checking his Twitter mentions making fans happy. I walked over to him after I put my stuff away. I was making a video I decided to do a Q&a Gray popped into the video a few times. I was cold so I walked over to his side of the closet and grabbed one of his sweaters. It looked big on me and felt really comfy. I walked over to him and payed next to him. He immediately put his phone away, looked at me, and smiled.
"Why hello there beautiful" he said as a big smile grew on his face. His smile made me happy. I just smiled back and kissed him. He kissed back and noticed I was cold.
"Oh my god y/n you're freezing. Come here"
He put his arm around me and I snuggled up to him.
"I never wanna leave. I see safe in your arms"
I said as I could feel him staring at me as he caressed my head.
"I could just fall asleep in your arms"
"I love it when you fall asleep in my arms" he said as he moved his hand that was caressing my hair to my hand. We laid there for a good hour or two until he decided we should probably start dinner.