Chapter 2

I got up from the bed and left Grayson there he still wanted to cuddle but it was getting pretty late.
"Gray, I'm gonna hop in the shower really quick" I said to him as I was looking through my drawer for some clothes to wear when I was out. I got a bra, underwear, and a pair of shorts. I went over to grays side and got one of his shirts. They were so comfy!! I walked into the bathroom with the music still playing and turned on the water. Not too cold and not piping hot. I set my clothes down and started to get undressed the bathroom door was still open and I say gray staring at me admiring me from afar.
"Beautiful I'm gonna go start dinner. It should be close to done when you're out" he told me
"Okay. Surprise me chef Grayson" I said as I finished undressing me self. He walked away and smiled. I was doing the normal shower stuff you know washing your hair while singing a song. I heard the door open and then a voice following it as it opened.
"Y/n I'm gonna run the the store really quick I need to get something for dinner" He told me
"Okay. I'll see you soon." He kissed me and I kissed him back
"I love you" he told me
"I love you too" I said to him as I closed the shower door and continued my "shower"
All I wanted by paramore played. Man I love that song so I started to sing along. I sang every note. Singing in the shower is the best. I even hit the high note. I heard a noise outside of the bathroom. It came from our room. I turned the water off and quickly got dressed drying my hair a tiny but so it wasn't dripping wet. I opened the door a little and called out grays name.
"Gray?.. Is that you?"
There was no answer. I walked around the bed to see if there was anyone or anything. There was nothing I turned around and as soon as I turned around a man grabbed me and but his hand around my mouth. I couldn't see what he looked like.
"Who are you?!?" I asked terrified
He had a knife to my neck
"Do as I say or I'll kill you" the man told me.
He threw me on the bed. I was so scared. He started to kiss me putting his hand on my chest down to my hips.
"Don't touch me" I said crying.
He took my wrist and slit it open with the knife just as you would do if you self harmed.
"ACT LIKE YOU ENJOY IT" he yelled at me
Tears were rushing down my face. He moved his head down to my crotch. I kicked the man trying to escape. I ran to the door but I didn't make it. He came back and grabbed me once again this time he cut my inner thigh and more of my arms.
"Let me go" "please" I said crying.
I heard someone say my name from down stairs. "Y/n?!?" It was Gray he came running up stairs and bursted through our bedroom door.
"Y/n?!?" He said angrily. " get off of her!" He said as he rushed toward the man who had his hands all over me. He and the man fought as I tried to find a phone to call 911. Grayson knocked him out.
"Y/n" he said as he saw me just getting off of the phone with 911. He held me. He held me so tight as I was crying. He scooped me up and brought me down stairs.
"I'm never leaving you ever again. This is all my fault. I'm so sorry" he told me.
"Gray I'm fine now. I'm in your arms."
I heard sirens down the street. It was the ambulance and the police.