The Demons

Chapter 5: The Demons

*Niall's POV*

She's smiling at me, but it looks fake. Did I say something wrong? Her eye's close, like if she's in pain. I look at her with worry.

"Emma?" Her eyes open, but they're black. My eyes widen.

"Help.." She whispers and her eyes roll back in her head. She starts falling. I quickly catch her.

"EMMA!" I yell. The bickering between Louis and Liam stop. Paul is at my side, while we stare at Emma. Louis is on my other side.

"What happened!?" Liam asks.

"She was fine.. Then all of a sudden she looked in pain, and her eyes turned black. She whispered 'help' and then she fell!" I hear running footsteps. I turn my head seeing Anabel and Eli.

"Mum!" They both yell.

"Get Sabrina!" Louis yells.

"Already here!" She says, holding a book.

"Bring her upstairs!" Louis picks her up, from my arms. Everyone follows him up the stairs, to her room.

"Place her on her bed." Sabrina says. I notice Luke is there too with Ashton, Harry and Zayn. We all circle her bed, while Sabrina is looking through her books.

"Can we do something!?" Luke asks. Sabrina looks up from her books and nods. She points to something in her book. Eli looks also.

"Okay. Everyone needs to get out!" Luke instructs. We all nod and get out of the room, closing the door behind us. I hope she'll be okay.

*Eli's POV*

When the door closes, I sit on the bed and look up at Sab, who is looking at my mum in worry.

"Do you know what happened?" I ask, my voice small and scared. My aunt slowly shakes her head and shifts her gaze to look at me.

"I don't really know... From how Niall described it, it seems as if a demon was trying to take control of her mind, to possess her.." Luke's eyes widen and looks down at the book.

"Oh no.." Luke looks worried.

"If it is, we need to get it out before it decides to kill her soul and take over her body." Auntie Saby explains.

"So, how are we gonna do this, then?" Luke asks, placing the book on the bedside table. I look at Aunty Saby, and she starts looking in the book.

"I need you to join your hands together on her forehead. The spell will be more powerful. It is going to be painful for her and we need her to stay still if we want this to work, okay?" We both nod and get into our positions. Sabrina stands behind us and places her hands on our shoulders.

She starts mumbling something in Latin under her breath. I start feeling the energy radiating through our bodies and coming out of our fingertips, in a blue flow that envelops her unconscious body.

As Sabrina repeats the spell over and over, louder each time, my mum starts to shake. Her face in a painful expression. A tear rolls down my cheek as a long scream of pain escapes her mouth. I close my eyes, not wanting to see her hurt anymore and I cry quietly, hoping that it would all be over soon.

"Eli, concentrate!!!" Luke shouts at me over my mother's screams and Sab's spell. I nod and wipe my cheeks with my free hand. I watch, shocked, as a black smoky form comes out of my mum's mouth.

Suddenly, everything stops. My mother is now quiet, no longer in pain, and Auntie Saby stops her mumbling. We all watch the black thing floating around the room, breaking everything in its way. It breaks the entire window, and flows out of it, leaving the mess it just made behind. We all stay quiet, looking at the broken pieces of glass.