Demon's Shall Go To Hell

Chapter 7: Demon's Shall Go To Hell

*Eli's POV*

I watch as the... thing laughs evilly and tusks, amused.

"Well would you look at this. How cute, the pretty little boy thinks he can get me out." It's smile gets bigger, It's face now showing nothing but pure disbelief. "Really, Hun-"

"Don't call me that!" I growl, interrupting It and squeezing It tighter.

"I'll call you whatever I want darling. I'd call you by your full name, but I don't know your last name. Tell me, Eli, what's your last name? Who's your dad, huh? Do you even know?" My eyes grow darker as my anger bubbles inside me. My jaw tenses, my hands in fists and I start tightening my grip on It with my magic. I'm almost strangling It.

"ELI STOP IT!! CALM DOWN!!" Luke screams at me, coming back into the room.

"Let me kill it! Then I'll fucking calm down!" I growl angrily. Luke tries to calm me down, but I don't respond. I'm in too deep.

"Liam, LIAM! I need your help!" Luke shouts desperately.

"What's going on?" Daddy Li panics.

"ELI, DON'T KILL IT!" Sab screams at me. I'm concentrated on the demon, who is watching the scene with an evil smirk on Its lips. Well, my mother's lips.

'You know you want to kill me, Eli. Do it. Do it. Do it!' It chants in my head.

"Eli.." Daddy Li says.

'Do it. Do it!' I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to block out the hideous voice.

"Eli?" Sab whispers. My eyes snap open and I stare at her.

"Eli, your eyes!" She whisper-shouts. I shake my head and look over at the bed.

I hurriedly slam my mums body down on the mattress, keeping the magic form around It. I decide to tie her up with special chains that no one can get out of. Except for me of course. Finally, I cut off the magic form and immediately feel relief wash through me.

"How's Uncle Niall doing?" I ask, remembering.

"He's a little light headed, but he'll be okay." She says sadly. I look over at the demon, who is still supporting that annoying smirk. I walk over to the bed and choke it with the rope.

"What the fuck did you do to my uncle?!" I scream right in It's face. The demon's smirk grows bigger and It chuckles humorlessly.

"Well maybe his little human body didn't take it quite as well as your dad's, sadly. But don't worry, he'll be okay. I'm not here for him, anyway. Stupid harmless human. He was just a bit of fun." It winks. I lose it and punch It in the face.

"STOP, ELI!" Sab shouts at me.

The door suddenly opens to reveal my sister, who is looking at us with a panicked expression.

"Stop hurting It, Eli!" I'm confused. How does she know I'm hurting It? She holds my arm, from punching her again.

"Eli, this is exactly what It wants. It wants you to kill It." She tries to explain.

"Then let me." I pull my arm back, ready to hit again.

"NO! You don't get it! You'll never kill the demon like this. Only the body. Mum's body!" I look at my mum's body. Fuck. She's right.

"How do you know that?" Sab asks and Anabel shrugs.

"I don't even know. I just do. It like, appeared in my mind."