Unbound

"I Blossom Heartwick reject you, Greg Smlove at my true mate". My hair fell into my eyes and I brushed back the waste length blue locks. As a child, the horror stories they told were about the pain a wolf would go threw and the painful journey to become healthy. To be able to breathe without the sharp pain that killed a wolf or made them lone wolves. However we felt nothing. Not a pinch or a stab or anything of the sorts. It was easy, for me however Greg was bawling. And I do mean loud annoying sounds, tears running down his face and snot dripping from his nose.
"I unbind my life from this wolf and let it not be tied together again" saying the words that all would hear. Everyone had tuned in all were looking at the flower of a man muchless a wolf.
"I remove my claim from pack Bashful and remove ties to the beta couple Heartwick". Turning away felt magical as if chains were cut from my body and let free. I turned away and as I did slid the potato sack from my body all that was heard was the soft sounds of it hitting the floor and the unbound alpha. A few growls were heard lust and Alpha females at their mates. "I look better with out crap upon my body" shiffting , and trotting to the door I howled happily.