Human

Jen
Waking up was always something I was glad for ever since my mother passed away in her sleep. It was horrible and I couldn't ever forget trying to wake her up with tears blocking my vision. I hated the dawn as well cause my mother loved dawn it was her favorite time of any day. She would always wake up before the sun would rise and she would run to her perfect spot and watch the sun bloom, it was amazing she'd tell me. Just as she had told my two older siblings.
I hadn't seen them since mom's funeral, dad said he really didn't mind because he still loved them just as much as me. I was just their baby, and I had everything to show it. Being just enough younger then my brothers that they didn't care either. Besides they woked extremely hard. They both worked in a company of some sort of business and were loaded. So that also made up for it. Poor boys were wifless and both twenty-seven silly twins. Me being only seventeen, ment id be married in three years and then in the next two i'd have two going on three children. I sighing happily I curcled my brown locks and pulled them into a pony so it swings behind me as I walked. Leaving the house and getting to school only took me twenty minutes and with my ride it didn't even take that long if i sped! I giggled to myself parking the white mustang. Everyone smiled at me as while walking by. My books tucked neatly against my chest were pulled and then in the arms of Anthony. Oh Anthony. Dreamy dreamy Anthony. Star quarter back smart, kind and of coarse wealthy. Oh and a place on the Denver Broncos! Or well thats what everyone was saying but I knew nothing of that. I didn't really care about anything but him being famous. On my tippy toes i kissed his chin. My two inch boots with heels were no where near the hight of Anthony's 6'7. So perfect tan skin blond hair beautiful brown eyes that every girl melted into. By the time I realized we were in class sitting with becky jumping and talking about a party that a "sexy new babe was throwing at the new house that had just been bought a few weeks ago. "Will you two pretty pretty please come with sugar on top! I don't want to be alome what if she rejects me!"
"Of coarse we will be there. We are always at every party." I scoffed at Becky. However Anthony didn't look so happy.