Introduction + Kalos Route Map

Hello, Pokéfriends!

I'm sure you are most likely a random newbie here. If you're a old bee, you know this used to be a Fakémon/extras book for The Lavender League. Things change.

For all you newbies, my name is Nooblyn, and this book will get at least 1K views. It's been medically proven.

Might as well give you a warning to the madness you will see here before you head in too deep. Here are some things you should know about me and this book.

* I am completely, totally obsessed with Team Rocket, Meowth, and Team Rocket's Meowth. Prepare for some trouble, and make it double...

* Everything you think you know about me could be a lie.

* I'm not that big on swears, so I'll either censor them (like f***) or just use other words.

* At one point or another, I will piss you off. And you will enjoy every minute of it.

* If you do not comment something on this book, I will PM you until you do. Just kidding (or am I? Better comment just in case...)

* Welcome to madness. I'm your tour guide.

* I am quite infrequent with updates. I comment regularly though.

* Feel free to comment and PM me non-personal questions. I just might answer them here...

* Every read makes me smile. Every vote makes me grin. Every comment makes me laugh. Every Wattpader means the world to me.

* #Meowthforpresident

* I prefer thought-provoking discussions over butt-hurt fanboys.

* Check to make sure you're ready for this jelly before you enter. Also, if you're allergic to grapes, please step out of line.

* F*** YEAH SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE! (+25 points if you get the reference)

* Be a bucket filler. +50 points to you if you know where I got that from.

* Subscribe, please, and read some if my books while you're at it.

* Let the party commence. See ya at the next flip of the page, Pokéfriends.

~ Nooblyn

[FUTURE NOTE: SKIP TO WEEK ONE TO AVOID CRINGE]