F*** it, we're having a Q and A

This program is brought to you by the Nostalgia Critic's Channel Awesome (not really, but a Nooblyn can dream...). In all seriousness, the title really says it all here. F*** this s***. F*** it. F*** ALL THE S***. It's Q and A Time! Just ask me any question you would like to know about me, no matter ho embarrassing. Just a few simple guidelines, though.

1. Keep it PG (or I'll go with PG-13). I probably haven't done anything R rated yet anyway.

2. I'm not giving out personal info. Stories on my life I'm fine with.

....actually, that's it XD. And, in case you haven't done this before, here are some sample questions I have that you can ask me.

* Who are some of your favorite Youtubers?

* What are some of your favorite shippings?

*Who are the cool people in your life?

*Why do you love Meowth so much?

*How do you draw so poorly? (jk, insert drawing question here)

And more. Everyone who reads it in the amount of time I'll wait for questions must ask at least one so I can answer some things. (And I WILL stalk you if you don't. Just watch me. I know who reads this book...) PM or comment on the book, whichever you prefer.

So......yeah........(:/ I can't think of anything... Wish me luck carrying two metal tins and banging them together for Homecoming? *gets booed off stage* Alrighty! Geez....

Thanks for commenting (like you will.....) Pokéfriends!

~Nooblyn