Chapter 3:

[Andy's POV]
We all walked in the garage.
Ashley: Wanna go with me in my motorcycle?
Ale: uh... uh...
She looked at me with the 'can i?' look. I nodded.
Ashley:(hands Ale the helmet)
Ale:(takes it and looks scared)
Ashley: No feelings, alright?
Ale: ok.
[Ale's POV]
I put my helmet on. And I got in and Ashley did too. I grabbed him by the waist. Tighter. I squeezed my eyes together as Ashley started the engine and moved.
Ashley: Dont be afraid, everything will be alright. Ok?
Ale: Ok...
I looked back and saw daddy waving at me. I smiled and went back to looking at Ashley's back.
Ashley: We're about to turn... Hold tight, baby!
I held Ashley's waist tight as he turned.
•••••••••
Suddenly, I felt that daddy wasnt there. I looked back and he wasnt there. I started to freak out (hyperventilating).
Ashley: Whats wrong?
Ale: Dad..(deep breath) is not there.
Ashley: He must've taken the short cut.
Ale:(hyperventilating)
Ashley: Everything will be fine, baby.. I promise.
And with that i started to calm down and I squeezed my eyes together. After 5 minutes, I felt daddy behind me again. When i felt daddy, we were already there. Ashley stopped the engine and i got out and handed Ashley the hemet.
I ran to Daddy and i hugged him. He hugged back and i pulled away while I interwine my hand with his. We all walked to the mall.
I looked around.
Ale: Wow.
Andy: What? You haven't been here?
Ale: no.. Ms.Sophie is the one who buys my clothing while i stay locked up in my room for not eating in 2 days.... I dont have a big appetite.
Andy:*pulls her into his shoulders*
Ale: aaah..
We were walking to Hot Topic until...

My.
World.
Just.
Stopped.

I saw BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE walking out of Hot Topic. I screamed softly. Grabbing daddy's shirt to put me down. I ran to Matt.
Ale: Oh my god. Matt...
Matt: Hello there! You are adorable!!
He looked up and saw Andy behind me.
Matt:*daps* Hi Andy!
Andy: *daps back* hey! Ale come here!
I quickly ran to daddy.
Andy: She is my daughter. Matt meet Aleila but you can call her Ale. Ale meet Matt.
Matt: Hi ale.
Ale:(holding the tears) h-hi..
Matt: Come on just let it all out, honey.
I broke down crying and he picked me up and jay hugged me.
Ale:*sniffs* Im a huge fan of you guys!!
Matt: Aww.
He put me down and Michael flipped my bang.
Andy: Ale, they are your uncles...
Ale: Hi uncles... That just sounded weird but hi..
Jay: We gotta go. But, bye.
Ale: Bye!
Matt gave me a hug and the rest were dapping bvb. They walked out and I grabbed daddy's hand.
[Hot Topic] (Andy's POV)
I felt good when Ale was meeting her new uncles.
Ale: Daddy, just pick whatever you want...
Andy: Just stay there with Uncle CC.
Ale: Ok,daddy.
She started a conversation with CC.
I walked and picked 2 BVB shirts, 4 Bullet For My Valentine shirts and 2 hoodies, 3 Pierce The Veil shirts and a Tony Perry hoodie, i stood there and called Ale for accessories.
[Ale's POV]
I heard daddy's voice and I went to where he was.
Andy: pick your accessories.
I nodded and i picked 3 bfmv bracelet and a necklace, a neck chocker with a triangle in the middle with thorns around it, a bvb bracelet, 2 pierce the veil bracelets and a vic necklace. I handed daddy the accessories and i walked away leaving daddy handling the cashier cause she was freaking out.
[Andy's POV]
I was trying to handle the cashier.
Cashier: Youre Andy Biersack...
Andy: Yes.. Yes I am... Just let me pay..
She nodded while I gave her Ale's stuff..
•••••••••5 mins later•••••••••
The cashier finally gave me the stuff. I took the receipt and i written my autograph and gave it to her and walked off. When i got off, i saw Ale and the other boys in the ice cream shop. I walked there and they all turned around smiling at me.. Oh no. They all ran and poured ice cream on me.
(A/N: Hello! There is my newest story.. I hope you like it. Let me know how is it by commenting. If you wanna talk to me message me and I will answer you. Dont forget to vote and comment! Love Ya!
~xx_ptvqueen_xx