Chapter 6:

We all walked out of the garage. I walked to my room.
[Ale's Room]
I plopped in my bed smiling. I grabbed my iPod and plugged it in my speakers. 'Beautiful Remains' by Black Veil Brides popped up.
I was jumping up and down singing to it when daddy walked in jumping and singing too. Then, all of my uncles came and we were having a dance party!! Until 9:30 pm.
••••••••9:30 pm•••
Ale: Ok, guys.. Party's over. I got to take a shower and go to sleep.
Andy: Wait, after everyone's finish.. Im gonna order pizza.
All/Andy: Ok!
I pushed all of them out of my room. and then I grabbed my Pikachu kimono/pj's, and some footies/socks and walked to my bathroom.
••••••••15 minutes later•••••
I walked out of my bathroom and I saw my dad staring at me in my window. I whimpered and tears escaping from my eyes. I ran to Daddy Andy's room.
Andy: Ale, What happened??
Ale: M-my d-dad is here... And I saw him staring at me in my window...
I ran and hugged daddy tight.. He consoled me.
He hugged me and I cried on his chest.
Andy: ssshh.. He's not gonna get you.. I will call securit--
[Nobody's POV]
The alarm went off. The security one.
..??..: Ale??
Ale whimpered in my chest and i stood up.. Ashley,Jinxx,CC, and Jake quickly ran to Andy's room.
Jake: Someone's here...
Ale: Is my real dad.
Ashley locked Andy's door and Jinxx closed his blinds and the curtain.
..?..: Ale!!! Im gonna get you.. Im gonna eat you inside..
Jinxx: Yuck!!
Andy grabbed his phone and called security back-up.
Andy: yes. There is someone in my house trying to get my daughter... yes she is with me right now... ok
Ale cried more as he was still calling her name.. Ale ran to CC and hugged him.
CC: Everything will be okay..
Jinxx and Jake sat on the floor until everything was just pure silence.... After 5 minutes of silence, there was unstoppable bumping on the door.
Ale screamed in terror.. CC quickly hugged and kept rocking her back and forth..
..??..: Ale! I can hear you... Come out or I will do the same thing that I did to your mom.
We heard sirens outside. The FBI were outside. They broke in encountering Ale's dad with a knife in hand.
..?..: Put that knife down!!
He laughed and ran away.. They ran after him and on the street, the police shot him in the head.
Ale screamed more when she heard the gunshot.. Andy's eyes widened.
Andy walked out of his room and found Ale's dad on the floor. Ale ran behind Andy revealing her dad on the floor. Ale whimpered in Andy's chest.. The paramedics came and they took him. The other guys came out and they said thanks to the FBI.
After 2 hours, they cleaned up and they all went out.
Ale: Daddy, I dont think I can go to sleep alone.
Andy: Dont worry, you'll sleep with me.
Ale smiled and walked back to Andy's room.
[Ale's POV]
I got ready to go to bed and daddy came and he laid down next to me. I rested my head into his chest. And i could hear his heartbeats. Before I can pass out, daddy kissed my forehead.
Andy: I love you.
Ale: I love you too, daddy.
And I passed out.