chapter 1

"Eren! Clean up your toys!" Mikasa said as she was picking up after him. "I'm home " Levi came through the door from work and saw the chaos. "Thank god Levi your here I have some news" she put the toys in eren toy box and told him "I'm pregnant again" she rubbed her stomach and smiled. Levi smiled " another baby! We have to call up your mother and I'll call my father" he said. She looked down "levi..don't ..u see my mother died last night." He looked at her and said "like what I said when your father died stay Strong" she tried to smile and went to eren and said "bed time " Eren sighed "but mom" Mikasa looked at him "don't but me" he sighed and he went to bed. Levi looked at her "you sure got this under control" he laughed. She gave him the leftovers "chicken teriyaki with white rice" he smiled "you already know" she laughed and hugged him. She started to mop "so how was work?" He sighed "well they're lowering my pay check now" she looked at him "how come?" He sighed "something about the stupid government" she sighed "if this is happening I might have to start to work and we will need a baby Sitter" he looked at her "sure that would work" she gasped "ill call up my old friend from high school sasha!" He said "i remember dang that girl always ate potatoes" they laughed and they finished doing what they were doing and went to bed.