Goodnight My Love

It was 11:30 pm, and Phil had just finished editing a video, he went into the lounge, to find Dan, in his sofa crease.
"Whatcha' doing?" Phil asked merrily as he made his way over to the sofa.
"Just on tumblr. As always"
"I see, well I just finished editing a video-" Phil was interrupted when he noticed that Dan was asleep. Phil thought to himself;
*Hmm, Dan must've been half asleep. Well, it's not too late, so I guess I'll check out Twitter.*
So he got out his laptop and did as he thought. After reading some tweets and following a few of his viewers. He then logged onto tumblr, not for too long. He watched a few VSauce videos while he was at it. Then Phil looked over at Dan, who was still sleep.
*I better put him in his bed.*
Phil thought. So he turned off his laptop and carried Dan into his bed.
"Goodnight bear." Phil whispered kissing dan forehead before covering him up with a blanket. He shut off the light and went into his own room.
After putting on his pajamas, Phil lay down in his bed.
"Gosh it's so cold in here." Phil said quietly to himself. He tried to fall asleep, but no matter how many blankets he got out, it was still very cold. Phil knew that Dan's room was always warm, so he decided that he would sleep with Dan that night. Phil got his own blanket and pillow and headed into his boyfriend's bedroom. Phil put down his pillow right next to Dan's and lay down.
"Goodnight my love." He said before falling asleep.
***
Authors Note: so some people on vine wanted me to write a one shot about this so I did. But I made it slightly different. If you're from vine, hello! Feel free to follow me as I'll be writing more of these!
Vine: *awbrees edits;
insta: pixelatedlester