Wasted

"Before she even falls asleep, I've got one foot out the door."
I need to get him out of my mind. Before it's too late.
"I think she said her name, but I was wasted."
Him. Phil. He was too beautiful, I could stare into his eyes for all eternity. I used to get distracted by how beautiful you are.
"I don't care anymore."
I've given up. You don't care about me, I've learnt to feel the same way about you.
"Night after night, day after day, jack and coke smoking on the fire escape."
No matter how much I try to distract my mind from you, I just can't.
"Is it too soon, or is it too late?"
All I want is to be with you Phil. That's all I will ever wish for.
"Am I crazy to think that I could be in love, when it all ends up wasted?"
I spent so much time trying to tell you that I loved you more than anything. But when I did you rejected me. You left me.
"When it all ends up, it all ends up wasted."
All that time was wasted. That time, was for you. But you didn't feel the same.
"I'd give you my heart, but I'd just f*uck it up."
I can't do anything write. An important part of me is gone. I depended on you. You were the only reason I'm alive.
"And we'd end up, we'd end up wasted."
I bet you would just tell me, you hated me, if we were together.
"La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la."
Even if I try to block you out of my mind, you always find a way back.
"Trying to numb the pain away."
I do other things that might make me forget about you. But they don't work.
"I know how to leave, but not how to stay."
I've never felt this way about someone. I don't know what to do with my life without you.
"I wonder if I'll ever find, someone to fill me up inside."
I'll probably never find someone as beautiful as you. You're one of a kind.
"Someone to kiss my fears away."
I always had forgot about everything negative when I was with you. You were my escape.
"If I believed in God, to god I'd pray."
If I could I'd wish you back by my side. I just want you back in my life! Is that to much to ask?!
(A/N: if you were wondering, the song is Wasted - MKTO
I've grown to love this song.
Uh yea thanks for reading.
Vine: phandom-edits
IG: radbants
lol sorry for not updating anything in a month oops. I've been busy (surprisingly) recently and haven't had time to write, I have a lot of ideas tho!! You guys are awesome! x)