Pancakes and Pumpkins

Phil's POV:
I woke up to the scent of pancakes. Not knowing where it was coming from, I quickly got up, put on my bunny slippers, and went out into the kitchen. I thought nobody was in there but then I jumped when I heard a "Boo!" Which came from Dan.
"Happy Halloween Phil!" Dan exclaimed flipping a pancake.
"Happy Halloween love." I say wrapping my arms around his waist. "You look lovely like always." I say with a smile.
"So do you." Dan replied then pecking my cheek. "You're pancake is done!"
"Yay!"
~Time Skip~
"Hey Dan, are we going to carve a pumpkin this year?" I ask Dan, who was buried in my chest.
"I didn't buy one, but if you want to I'll go get one from the pumpkin farm." He says looking me in the eyes.
"I'll get one, you stay here and take a nap, I know you didn't sleep well."
"Okay, don't get one too big though!" Dan yells as I open the door.

*

I head outside of out apartment, thankfully nobody is outside, I'm not in the mood to socialize with anyone, besides Dan. I blush at the thought of him and head to the nearest bus stop. A bus arrives about 3 minutes after I get to the bus stop itself. I get on the bus, which was full of people, filled to the brim. I'm forced to stand up, which is not comfortable. What seems like forever, the bus finally comes to a stop. I get off, I can see the pumpkin farm, I walk over, thousands of pumpkins, in all shapes and sizes. I walk over to the 'medium section' and see the perfect one. It is a perfect shape of a circle, the stem is big enough for me to hold onto. It reminds me of Dan, both are absolutely perfect, all the right curves and flaws that make them a masterpiece.
"Would you like a bag to carry it in?" A man asks.
"Sure, why not." He hands me a reusable bag with the pumpkin inside it. I pay for the pumpkin and return home.

*

~Another Time Skip~
One I arrive home, I walk into the lounge and see Dan, who looked to just be waking up.
"You're back." Dan says confused.
"I am, I didn't notice!" I chuckle at my sarcasm. "I got a pumpkin, it reminded me of you. It's perfect, just like you are." I blush, so does Dan.
"You know, you may be the cheesiest person I've ever met, but I love you for it." He says looking at the pumpkin.
"So I was thinking, we should carve a heart into it, and then put our names under it."
"Ooh, I like that idea." Dan says as he grabs my arms and pulls me into the kitchen.
"You can carve it, I don't want to hurt myself." I say getting Dan a butter knife.
~Time Skip Once Again~
After about 5 minutes Dan had cut out the perfect heart. I grabbed a sharpie and wrote my name, since I was too lazy to cut out my name. I hand it to Dan and he writes his name on the opposite side of mine. He goes behind me and rests his head gently on my shoulders.
"Happy Halloween Phil." He says
"Happy Halloween Dan."
(A/N: hi! I know I updated quite recently, but I really enjoy writing these. If you guys have any questions or requests, please comment them. Thank you so much for reading.)