Chapter five

Chapter five
      ~~  Calum's POV ~~
   I've known Delilah since we were kids. She has always been the way she is today. She's funny, nice, caring for others, pretty, outgoing, weird but in a good way. I know I sound cheesy and cliche but she's honestly perfect and the best best friend anyone can ask for.

   We've been at this club for about four hours. Delilah is completely wasted it's so funny. She looks so cute sitting there just giggling at nothing or just talking about nothing. And when she talks, she talks, she doesn't stop and it would be about literally nothing.

    I got bored so I'm making Delilah dance with me. You can tell she has no idea how to dance, but she try's anyways. I catch her looking at the other people to see how they dance but she just does her own thing.

   "Caluumm?" She slurs out along with a giggle.

    "Yes Delilah" I say laughing at her.

   "You look hot. Did you know sometimes I'm a Calum girl but then I kinda sway over to Michael's lane but then I look at your tattoos and your abs and your arm muscles and say in my lane. But sometimes Michael just does something cute and acts like a little kitten and sway over to his lane again. I just have to remind myself I'm a cal girl." She rants considering she's drunk and isn't aware of what she's saying I just laugh.

   "Well it's not bad to be a Calum girl." I say trying to be smooth and flirt but fail miserably.
   *~*
    *~*
      *~*
        *~*
   I woke up with someone soft snores by my ear. Then I remember Delilah drank many shots last night and she didn't want to be alone all night. So she asked if we can cuddle and I guess we fell asleep. I looked at the clock it read 1:00am. Shit we were supposed be at an interview at 12:30.

    I quickly got dressed and ready to go. I shook Delilah to wake up but she wake up. I got cold water and some ice and poured it on her head.

   She quickly woke up gasping for air.

   "Calum what the hell was that for?" She yelled probably waking up the whole floor.

   "Because I thought it would be funny" I said laughing. She gave me a look. If looks can kill, I would be long dead. "Come one get ready we have to leave like now." She flipped me off and left the room to get ready, I hope.
    *~*
    *~*
      *~*
        *~*
(A/N)
    Hello people sorry if this is a short chapter it's kinda late and I want to go to sleep lol. Well goodnight. Please vote and comment love you lots :* xx.