Chapter 1

Bella's POV

I wake up in my bed and get up pulling the covers off me. It's s Friday and I know daddy has work today. So not happy for that but hopefully he can get off early so he can come and be with me.

After getting out of bed I go and find daddy in his closet getting ready for the day.

"Good morning princess." Daddy says to me once I walk in the room.

"How'd you know I was here daddy?" I ask him.

"Well you are my princess and I can tell it was you by how you snuck in here. You didn't knock. You never do."

"Well do you have to go to work daddy?" I ask while sitting on the floor.

"Yes, but if I get my meetings done quick I can be done for the weekend baby girl." Daddy tells me while putting my paci into my mouth.

I sit and make uppy arms at him and hope to be held. Daddy picks me up and sets me on the changing table in his room.

"Behave today and this weekend you can wear big girl undies."

"Okay daddy." I say while daddy changes me into a new diaper.

"Ready to go eat breakfast?"

I nod and we go downstairs and start breakfast. Daddy puts my in my high chair and gets my bib after putting my hair into my pig tails.

"Morning Tyler morning Bella." Our chef Nadia says to us while tying her apron on.

"Morning." Me and daddy say to her.

"What does the princess want for breakfast today?"

"Apple and pecan pancakes with juicey." I tell her while daddy finishes strapping me into my chair.

"Got it and you Tyler?" She asks him.

"What I normally have plea.. Excuse me" he says and goes to the front door and I hear my sister and Brayden's voices.

"What brings yall over today?" Nadia asks while cooking our breakfast.

"Just dropped in to say hi and to borrow some things from Bella for Ella." Brayden says to us then leaves the room with daddy.

"Whatcha making Nadia?" Ella asks her.

"Bella's breakfast. Did you eat today?"

"Yes Nadia I did but thank you."

"So what kinda things are you taking Ella?" I ask her while taking bites of my apple daddy gave me.

"Some bottles sippy cups that you didn't like and stuff cause I'm being forced into being Brayden's little."

"Oh well I can help you get switched over into it."

"Thanks."

"Yeah once daddy leaves and I'm dressed I can help you, Nadia can you make sure to Lillian to help." I ask her and she nods at me.

"Of course she will be here soon."

Nadia is our cook and Lillian is one of the maids daddy has for me.

30 minutes later.

Daddy has just left for work and he dressed me in my tutu that's teal and my brallet that matches it. I have my hair the same way from breakfast but daddy has in matching ribbons.

"Okay so where to start." I say attaching my paci to my tutu with the clip.

"Well we need everything really." Brayden says to me as we walk down the stairs into me and daddy's huge ddlg like grocery store.