Dinner Time Is Never Easy

Daddy's POV

Every wondered how hard it is to give a little girl a set dinner time? It is so hard and making dinner for Bella is almost impossible to do. Maybe not impossible, but damn near it. Bella is so sweet, kind and innocent but when it comes down to helping daddy make dinner it's like asking a puppy to give back the ball. Bella gets distracted and loses focus of everything I am trying to get accomplished before I need to get her ready for bed.

"Bells? Tell daddy what you want for dinner tonight please sweet girl." I ask her while fixing her little bows on her pig tails. Someone was playing fairy dress up and fell asleep and messed up her hair.

"Bekfest daddy." She tells me while pushing her blue raspberry ring pop into her mouth. The only time she gets away with eating candy before dinner is when she has behaved all day long.

"Waffles? Pancakes? Eggs? Bacon? Any of that sound good baby girl?" I say to her while setting her cartoons on the big wide screen tv.

"I wants cake cake, appies, bacen, eggies, and spicy roll daddy." She tells me while bouncing around on the couch.

"Okay my love daddy will make you that. Anything else?"

"Biscit and spicy soup."

I walk away giggling at her and go to the kitchen and get out everything I need to make our breakfast. I just let her pick what we eat every day for every meal. She knows what she can and cannot have at meal time but that doesn't stop her from trying to be a little brat sometimes.

I get the pancake batter made and pop the pre-made biscuits into the oven so that can start to cook while I make her eggs and sausages. Bella loves to have pancakes, apples bacon cheese eggs, and her spicy roll and soup is her way of biscuits and gravy with sausage in it. My little princess is such a silly little girl that I love more than anything in the world.

While breakfast is getting, finished I get the plates out and cut her apples up and get her unicorn sippy cup out from the dishwasher and fill it with apple and pineapple and banana juice. Weird combination but her doctor made her drink those fruits in the same juice a few months back when she had the flu so ever since then she drinks it every day at breakfast.

"Bella, baby girl come to the table for me please." I tell her and see her pause her cartoons on the big tv.

I hear her sweet little footsteps enter the kitchen and see her stand at the sink waiting for me to help her wash her hands.

After we wash her hands I seat her at the table in her special chair and give her the plate of food.

"Eat up baby girl daddy made it very special for you today. Apple cinnamon pancakes just like you like baby."

I see her face light up as I turn on the kitchen/dining room tv and put her cartoons back on so she stays quiet and calm during breakfast.

That was something I learned the hard way a few weeks back.

I turn over to see Bella has her whole face covered in sausage gravy with little biscuit pieces attached to her nose.

"Bells come here silly girl."

I wipe her face clean and let her continue to eat my dinner while laughing at my sweet silly girl.

"Done done daddy."

"Okay baby girl you go sit and watch cartoons while I clean up the mess, but then its bath and bed time young lady."

"No dwessert?" She says while giving me puppy eyes.

"Bella, can your tummy really eat anything else?"

She just nods at me and giggles.

"I make you a deal, we get you a bath and ill let you have a bigggggg cup cup of chocolate milk at bed time. Sound good?"

She nods her head at me and sits while I clean up from dinner. This is one crazy little girl, but someone I will love forever until the end of time.