Broken Walls.... Broken Heart! Prt 31

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Are you OK Amie?" I asked her as I covered her hand that was still resting on my cheek. I closed my eyes instantly feeling relaxed.

"No" she paused. "I have some bad news" she replied her eyes not quite meeting mine.

What could possibly be bad? I thought to myself...

**** Chapter 31 ****

Mystery POV:

I had been standing here for some time now, just starring into the mirror at the man I saw looking back at me.

I was wearing a dark brown wig and green contacts, it was something so little but it made all the difference in my appearance. I hadn't shaved in a few days so the stumble on my face was overgrown making me look older then I was.

I had put on some grey suited trousers and a smart pair of shoes. I put my shirt on and after a few attempts finally did my tie up.

Placing my picture in a fake ID that I had made earlier, a small smile tugs at my lips as I gave the ID a look over.

Clinical Physician James Milton, I laughed a little to myself as I attached the ID to the pocket on my shirt.

Making my way to the fridge I pulled out the small injection that I had filled earlier. This would be enough to put someone into a early grave I thought to myself as I smiled smugly.

I had heard on the news that the whore I'd hired had woken up, but fortunately for me she was unable to talk due to the seriousness of her injury's. The news reporter had said that the woman had been dumped and that there had been a collision with a member of the public when the female had been thrown out of the car. A collision? I did that on purpose and I wasn't getting any credit for it.

----------------

As I made my way in the hospital I noticed a few uniformed policemen standing around trying and failing to blend in. I walked straight into the room where I saw Amie sitting on the bed talking to the guy I had hit.

Both of their gazes landed on me as I walked in. I smiled "Hi I'm a physician here. Just came to give you your pain relief" I said as I pulled the injection out of the white doctors jacket I was wearing.

The guy mumbled an OK and turned his head to look out the window. I was just near his drip when her beautiful angelic voice spoke up stopping me in my tracks.

"Wait! He had his pain relief about five minutes ago. He doesn't need anymore" she said with a frown on her face.

Great! I thought to myself that ruined it. I thought to myself as I tried not to show the disappointment on my face.

"O ok I'll have to pull the nurse up for the mistake. Sorry to have bothered you, if there's anything you need don't hesitate in calling a member of staff" I said as I hastily made my way out of the room

I quickly went to make my next visit. Smiling to myself at the thought that I knew she wouldn't have any visitors to stop me. For the simple fact that no one knew who she was.

Again there was another obviously officer outside her room. But due to my disguise I went in with a respectful head nod hello from the officer, if only he knew.

As I walked in I saw her there in the bed, She had a oxygen mask that went in her nose instead of the one that goes over your nose and mouth. I'm guessing that was due to the swelling on her face.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, I smiled as I pulled the injection out and inserted it into her drip

"Show me your scared face" I said with a demonic smile on my face