IMPORTANT NOTES:

It is best you watch Mirai Nikki (the anime) fully before reading this as this is a fanfiction and may contain minor spoilers at the start and you might not understand some important details if you do not. Also, this is a music and anime crossover (Alestorm is the band) so you might find hidden music references!

Also, here is a list of terminology for some of you who might not know what these odd looking words mean:

Banjaxed: Ruined
Land Lubber: A pirates way of describing somebody who doesn't spend enough time at sea
Mast: A ships flagpole
Privateer: Pirate
Barrett: The European area, Denmark, Spain etc.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO WATCH THE ANIME FIRST (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Essentially to understand, in the anime the god of the world (Deus) gave a group of people a cellphone (or other means of writing text down) that documents the future, the people with the future diaries have to kill each other and be the last one standing to take gods place. Each diary owner is referred to with a number, e.g. 5th, 1st, 2nd. (Just so the fanfiction makes a bit more sense to non Mirai Nikki anime fans.)

I highly recommend watching Mirai Nikki as it is an awesome anime and you will be informed about some details you normally wouldn't pick up on in this fanfiction.

Apart from that, enjoy. :)