You and Me Forever [Larry Stylinson] Part 6

Harry's POV's

It was finally our day off! No more fans no more signings no more shows. Just me and Louis for the entire 4 days of you break. How i love Louis soooooooo much. Wait where is he anyways? I got up from that thought and walked around the flat yelling "Louis" and when i finally heard a reply i wasfor sure it was Louis. the reply was "Over in the living room love!" wow how stuipd am I not looking there first. geez.

I went to the living room to find my love Louis Tomlinson laying on the couch with the remote in his hand and his eyes locked on the t.v. I dont think he heard me walk in so i just flopped on the couch right next to him and cuddled into him. he jumped becasue he didnt see me.

Once i was comfortable he out the remote down and closed his eyes as we just heard the t.v. playing football. I then broke the silence with a silent "what are we going to do today Louis?" and there was no reply. I looked up to him and he opened his eyes and i chuckled lightly.

"Sorry love. Kinda fell asleep"

"It's okay" i smiled at him showing off my dimples.

"so what did you say" sitting up so he was sitting up fully. so with that i put my head on his lap and he looked down at me i said "i was wondering what we were going to do today" all he said was "i dont know" it kinda hurt because he didnt plan anything out , but i pushed that aside.

"okay" is all i said and graded my phone from my pocket and unlocked it and went to twitter. The latest hashtags were #LarryStylinsonisreal and all that. so i just looked at one that my mom sent me and it said @Harry_Styles I knew you and @Louis_Tomlinson would make a couple if you actaully told him. I love you. xx. I chuckled and i could see Louis looking at me confused now. So i showed him the tweet and he chuckled to and with that i put my phone away and just looked at Louis who was watching football. He looked down at me and asked "do i have something on my face?!" and i chuckled and i said "no" and i leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back.

I pulled away when i needed air. I got up and started to walk away. "Whats wrong?" is what i heard from him from the livingroom. "nothing. just go get ready, dress nice though and ill take you somewhere" so he got up and got changed. When i was done I looked over in Louis' room to see he was jus fixing his hair. he was wearing a fancy suit and so was I. I was taking him to a special resturant. But I didnt tell him. "Are you done yet Lou?" and turned around to see me "looking good Styles" he winked. i chuckled and said "not so bad yourself Tommo" i went up to him. he was still infront of the mirror which reminded me of Zayn. i pushed tha away.

I wrapped my arms around his waist while he was still fixing his hair. I sighed and said "Are you ready?" he said "yeah. now i am. but where are we going?" I didnt reply back cause i wantedit to be a surpise. i took his hand and pulled out of the flat grabbing all the stuff i need (phone, wallet, car keys and house keys). With that we were in the car driving.