SS501- Park Jung Min Part 1

* I know SS501 is a Korean pop band, and they might not speak English at the end of their concerts, so just to make it clear. Whenever one of them speaks, it's in English not Korean. So yeah, they know English of course.

** Im not sure if any of you know SS501, but if you do... YAY!! XD Hahaha, they sing in Korean, but the songs are addictive (to me anyways). Some songs to listen to if you want to hear them are:

~Love Ya

~U R Man / Im Your Man

~Deja Vu 

And the song Park Jung Min sing's is:

~ Not Alone

_______________________________________________________________________

We were jumping to the beat of the song, and the smiles on our faces were so wide our cheeks hurt like mad.

"I can't believe you got tickets to see SS501!!"

My best friend Cass shouted. jumping up and down her blonde locks bouncing up and down on her head.

"I KNOW!!"

I exclaimed, so glad my mom bought me the tickets for my 16th birthday.

The lights flashing different colors and the crowd shouting and singing along to the singer, who was running across the stage smiling and singing to the crowd.

The music was so loud, and the vibrations ran up and down my body making me laugh and sing along.

The big finally was coming and the crowd was getting even more wilder, and I was being pushed into the edge of the stage.

Park Jung Min, singing to Not Alone was smiling to what seemed like every single girl in the auditorium.

I let out a quick breath, my stomach was shoved into the stage making my eyes widened and I looked up to see Park looking down RIGHT AT ME.

When he belted out the last lines.

"Im not alone.... your not alone..."

He bent down, taking my hand and KISSED it!

My eyes widened and my mouth was open, I felt his lips brush my hand and it sent tingles up and down my arm.

Cass let out a shriek, Park flinched slightly but continued to smile he let go of my hand and walked to the center of the stage bowing and smiling.

I stood there slightly numbed, while Cass was screaming at the top of her lungs.

After the music dimmed, the rest of SS501 came out on stage, patting there fellow singer for his amazing song.

Then they all bowed and Kim Hyun Joong the leader of the group said into the microphone he was holding.

"Thank you everyone who came to our concert!"

Everyone screamed and shouted, some were waving signs that said 'We love SS501!!', 'SS501 ROCKS!!', and 'SS501♥'.

Kim Hyun stopped for a minute to let us stop screaming then said smiling into the mic, his eyes sparkling.

"We had a contest, whoever bought the 1,000th ticket would get a date with any of the SS501 members... And we're going to announce the winner now!"