SS501- Park Jung Min Part 3

I stared at the inside of the tour bus's interior, everything was either black, white, red, silver/gray, or something along those lines of color.

Park closed the door behind him closing out the sounds of fan girls, and the sound of tearing clothing with an add of protest from SS501.

"W-wow... this is the biggest and coolest bus I've ever been on..."

I murmured in awe walking around the bus, and touching the soft chairs and the cool table top in the kitchen area of the bus.

Park smirked and followed behind me as I walked toward a room in the back of the bus, he suddenly shouted running forward and blocking the doorway.

"T-this room is... um... private, only for SS501 member's only!"

I smiled laughing then ran to him, I grabbed the door knob and pushed the door open making Park fall backwards.

I stood there my mouth wide open, Park on the other hand was on the floor hold his head with one hand looking at me with one eye open.

What I saw would make anyone awestruck, it was a HUGE jacuzzi in the middle of the room with a food bar on the side wall.

"You have a JACUZZI in the back of your tour bus!?"

"U-um yeah... This is kinda embarrassing since... only SS501 member's and a few other's get to come back here so yeah..."

He stammered looking to the side and blushing a light red, it made him even MORE cuter than he already was!

I took a few steps toward the jacuzzi and suddenly it burst to life, the water started to bubble and warm I felt the heat even from 4 feet away!

I turned around quickly looking over to Park who had pressed a switch which must have turned on the jacuzzi, he grinned at me and started to STRIP.

"P-Park! W-what are y-you d-doing!?"

He looked up and stared at me weirdly saying slowly, with an eye brow raised while STILL stripping off his jacket and now his shirt.

"Uh, don't you want to get in the jacuzzi? It's really relaxing you know."

I let out a relieved breath and nodded my head quickly, my mouth formed my response as fast as possible.

"R-right! Yeah, I'd love to!"

Park suddenly burst into laughter realizing what I thought he was doing, and he threw his jacket, shirt, and shoes plus socks into a corner.

I was glad he was still wearing pants but he started to strip THOSE off too!

"Y-you don't have to take THOSE off too DO you!?"

I squeaked then started to cover my eyes with my hands, I held in my breath and prayed he wouldn't take them off.

"What are you doing now? Im wearing SWIMMING TRUNKS underneath, jeez Rune..."

I opened one eyes catching him chuckle silently to himself, I blushed bright red and then blurted out loudly.

"I don't have a swim suit! I can't swim then, oh darn it! Well got to go now, bye!"

I turn quickly heading towards the doorway, but Park grabs my shoulder quickly and smiles innocently saying.

"Oh don't worry, I have a spare swimming suit from when my cousin came over to try the jacuzzi so you can borrow that one, your both about the same size"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around reluctantly, taking the two piece in my hands he smiled and showed me to a small changing room in the corner.

I shuffled my feet to the corner and closed the thin cloth curtain behind me and stared at the small black and blue bikini.

I mumbled a few curses to the bikini and started to change, my mind couldn't keep off of Park Jung Min IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME.

I opened the curtain 10 minutes later leaving my clothes in the changing room, I saw that the rest of SS501 were already in the jacuzzi.

Great more guys seeing me in this bikini, I did NOT like showing a lot of skin so 5 guys seeing me practically almost naked was freaking me out.

I covered my chest with my arms and took small baby steps to the now almost crowded tub and I stood there awkwardly.

"Rune! Come on in!"

Kim Hyun shouted raising an arm and gestured for me to come in, he scooted over to make room between him and Heo.

I blushed seeing 5 VERY attractive guys shirtless in a hot tub was getting to me, and I slowly slipped into the water.

Park stared at me distractingly making me squirm, Kim Hyung put an arm around me and pulls me closer.

Park shot Kim Hyung a glare, while all I just did was stiffen up and almost, just almost stop breathing entirely.

Park suddenly reached out and grabbed on to my arm pulling me closer to his chest, and saying with a stiff joking grin.

"Hey now! This is MY date, not yours! Hahaha"

I almost fainted at this point, being pressed against Park's very built chest made me want to swoon.

Victoria: Will update more soon!!!!