B2ST/BEAST- Yang Yoseob Part 1

Victoria: Oh My Gosh!! *kpop fan girl worthy squeal* I am REALLY psyched to write a B2ST/BEAST story, especially one about...

*drum roll* YANG YOSEOB!!! >'•'< I love him, my honest to goodness fav. out of B2ST/BEAST. He is my adorable little singing, dancing, Korean dream boat! *drools* x3

I have decided to use my name, I HAVE to, I have always day dreamed about a meeting with Yoseob so.. cut me some slack. *smiles sheepishly* xD

Okay okay, fan girl fantasies aside, here's the story :p

________________________________________________________________________________

Yoseob's P.O.V...

I ran toward Yoon Doojoon tackling him to the ground, my face glowing, my mouth opened and out came a rambling of jumbled up words, a confused Doojoon looked up at me.

"Yoseob what are you saying?"

"I got a date!!"

"Hyuh!?"

I jumped off Doojoon and did a little dance, ending with a little complicated hand movement, walking into the room Jang Hyunseung cast Doojoon a weary look and laughed an eyebrow raised.

"Why is little Yoseob dancing so happily? I mean his face is extra adorable, making it hurt to just look at him!"

Waving my butt toward his way, I shouted out for the whole world to hear and hopefully grow envious of my achievement.

"I GOT A DAAATE~"

~1 Month Earlier~

I walked toward the market down the street, my hoodie pulled up to cover over my striking blonde hair and cute face, who knew where the B2ST/BEAST fangirls could be lurking.

Keeping my pace casual, I pushed open the door and headed straight toward the soda area looking for a Coke maybe a Dr. Pepper, I was on an important mission that all of B2ST depended on.

I was to bring them their cold creamy dessert of ice cream, yes the all loving dairy product that all kpop boy bands adored more than their dancing and singing.

Hands full, I shuffled up to the cashier and placed each container on the counter, the woman manning the register didn't even look my way as she counted out each carton of ice cream and totaled out the payment.

"That'll be $15.87."

Handing over a $20 bill, and getting my change back, I piled the ice cream into the plastic bags and flashed the woman my most best smile, one that could make any lady (and man, I have to say) swoon.

Her eyes widened and recognition lit the once dull windows, mouth opening to form words, I knew that it was a good time to run or else get stampeded by many many girls.

"Yang Yoseob from B2ST/BEAST!?"

As if by a beacon, about a dozen or more girls came out of no where and squealed so loud it would put little piggy's to shame.

Grinning sheepishly I bolted out the door and down the sidewalk as people turned to watch in interest, this seemed to happen a lot ever since I dyed my hair and got more popular for my funny personality.

Soon I was being pursued by atleast 30 or 40 fan girls and a few fan boys, the cartons of ice cream thumped against my sides as I raced faster to the group apartment, as I saw the tip of the building come into view I pumped my legs and burst through the doors.

The door man quickly closed the double doors before the mob of girls (and some boys) crowded around and pounding on the door, I raised a hand in salute and took my time toward the elevator and rose up toward my floor.

As I walked down the hall, I could hear some kind of noise coming from my groups dorm apartment, getting closer I heard shouting and laughing, GIRL laughing, bursting through the door my eyes landed on someone I haven't seen in years.

"VICTORIA!!!"

Turning sharply my way, Victoria's mouth opened wide and she launched herself at me, the ice cream flew into the air and I fell to the floor on my butt.

My childhood best friend came to visit!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Victoria: Sorry for the such short chappy, I just am really rushing to be able to post chapters AND finish my report on time. X3 sowwy.