Meet the Queen of tears.

Hey or hello.My names Erika Rapol(if thats even my real name).My life's so complicated I don't even know what my real name is.
According to what I think I know,my dad is Mr Paul Rapol.He told me my mum died after she gave birth to me.He never agreed to tell me her name and anytime I asked he'd always beat me.

Here is the man who beat me all my life laying on his death bed begging me for forgiveness.He didn't even attend my graduation.I had to sell my body to go to school(thats for later).

He decided to tell me my real life story.

Paul's POV

I couldn't keep lying to Erika.I'm going to tell her the whole truth.

Your mum's name is Alma Rodrigo.She loved no one else but Herman Gretton.She so loved him that she decided to have extra marital affairs with him.I never really married her though,we were only work partners and that made me fall in love with her but unfortunately never returned that love.
Herman Gretton was married but had no child.He was actually forced into this marriage by his mother.The fact about everything is that your mother was the first woman he ever loved.Well,their affair gave birth to you.

Later on,Herman discovered his wife was pregnant.He actually made plans to elope with your mother but after his discovery dropped the idea.Your mother was furious and promised to take revenge.

Your fathers wife was found dead a week after and the crime was traced to your mother as one of the things found beside her was a gift given to your mother by Herman.She got arrested and was jailed for murder.She was carrying you at this time but noone knew.

I heard about it and decided to visit your mother in prison.I found out she was pregnant and decided to be responsible for her child and thats you.Since then I haven't seen her again.Thats it.

I knew I was slowly dying so I decided to tell her the truth.

Erika's POV

Its hard to believe.

Oh no,my dad is dying.Before I could get any help he had already died.