Chapter 5

Sasu's POV

The cafè was empty, which was strange... but i guess i came pretty early...

Anyway, naruto walked towards me..
'Oh my god..... why is he wearing those shorts again? Wow those sexy legs...'

"Hey, sasuke! Nice seeing you again, i missed you. And you can choose wherever you would like to eat, 'cause as you can see it's kinda empty here...." he said with a beautiful smile and chuckled at the end.
"I missed you too naruto, where were you?" I said while he walked me to a table next to the window.
"Well..... remember my boyfriend?"
"Yeah... why?"
"We broke up and i needed some time to...... cry in my rood and shoving ice cream into my mouth."
"Wow.... so you guys broke up?"
"Yeah.."
"YES!!!" I yelled. 'Thank you god.... wait did i just yelled -yes- out loud?'
God this is so embarrassing......
I looked at him and he looked at him and he looked confused at first, but then he smiled cutely and blushed...
'God he's so cute'

"I...I......I meant to say that i'm sorry that.......... I don't know ok?, I can't lie to you... i'm glad you guys broke up."
When i said that he blushed even more.
"And why are you happy, Sasuke?" Is he playing with me? He's just amazing....
"I'm happy because, the day i found out you had a boyfriend, was the day i wanted to ask you out." I said with a smirk. He blushed like a tomato. LOL.

"I'm sorry, but i just got out of a 3 years of relationship... so i really need some time..." I cut him of before he could finish.
"I know, i'm sorry...." now he cut me of.
"Let me finish.... I just got out of a relationship so i need sometime before i jump into a new one."
I felt so sad when he said that... and i think he saw that.
"But..." He continued. "I could realy use a friend right now. And maybe when the time will come we could be more than that... Sooooo what do you say?"
When he said that i couldn't help but smile. He has no idea how good he made my day just by saying that.

"I say..... When your shift ends? I would like to take you on a friendly date if you want to."
I said and he blushed again. I love it when he blushes.
"I would love to. And it ends at 5pm."
"Then i'll be here at 5pm."
I got up and was about to leave.
"Wait sasuke, don't you want your coffee?"
I turned around and walked until i was right infront of him.
"You made my day so good, i don't even need my coffee". I said and kissed his cheek before i run out of the cafè.
I didn't see him but i knew he was blushing.

Now i was on my way to work.
'I have to tell this to itachi.'