Chapter 7

Sasu's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face, 'I'm gonna see MY naru today!!!'
After our date yesterday i told itachi everything. He asked where will i take naruto to our real date... and after some thinking i decided i'll take him to my house and make him a romantic dinner.
I realy hope he'll like it.

I walked inside the cofè, and here he was serving drinks to a table.
He wore black skinny jeans and the cafè t-shirt. 'God....thank you for giving me such a beautiful, cute and amazing boyfriend. Wait are we boyfriends? I guess i need to ask him that...'

He looked at me and smile. He walked towards me.
"Hey." He said and gave me a peck on the lips.
"Hey." I said with a smirk.
He was about to pull away but i wrapped my arms aroud his waist and pulled him for a longer kiss 'cause i wanted and needed more than jast a peck. He was a little surprised but kissed back right away.
When we needed air we pulled apart.

"I'm working you can't distract me like that." He said while blushing and with a cute little smile on his face.
"Sorry... couldn't help it..." i smirked when he blushed even more.
"Anyway... you can sit over there and i'll go bring your coffee." With that he walked away.
I went to sit where he told me.
After a minute he came back with my coffee.
"There you go." He smiled at me.
"Thanks. And about our date today, i'll come to pick you up when you finish working." I winked at him.
"Actually.... i was thinking that maybe you could pick me up from my house, I just want to change clothes before our date... is that ok?" He said with a shy smile.
"Of course... jast text me where your house is and i'll pick you up at 8pm?"
I said and took a sip from my coffee.
"Sure, but i don't have your phone number..."
"Oh.. well what's your number i'll send you a text and you can keep my number." I said and that's what we did.

Someone called for naruto's help with the menu.
"Sorry i've got to go" he said and walk to the customer.
I looked at him the whole time he was there. I was a bit jealous when he smiled at those guys. There were three guys looking the same age of him. Then i see naruto blush and the guy with the blue-ish hair smirked.
'What the hell???!!! Is that guy flirting with MY naru?'
Then i see naruto shaking his head and says something like 'sorry', so i guess he rejected him 'cause his mine;).
Then naruto started writting their orders. And when he turned around so he could give them their food.
The guy who flirted with him graped his ass!!!! That made naruto stop and a little moan escaped from his mouth which he quickly put his hand on his mouth and ran away with a blush on his face.

I was super pissed by now!!!
How dare he touch MY naru!!! And he even made him moan!!! I'm gonna kill him!!!!

After naruto finished serving them the food. He came back to me.
"What the hell happend there?!" I asked him.
"You saw that?"
"Yes, i did! Why did you just let him touch you like that?" I said pissed.
"I'm used to it... there are a lot of guys that flirt with me here. And what did you wanted me to do hit him? He's a customer!"
"You're used to it?!?!" I was even more angry now.
"Yeah..."
"Fine." I got up and pushed him against the wall, wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him. He was surprised by my actions but kissed my back. I bot his bottom lip and he openned his mouth, I immediately pushed my Tongue inside his mouth which made him moan.
His hands were caressing my cheeks...so gently...
His taset is taste so sweet...
And the kiss...so amazing...

We pulled away in need for air. Naru was out of breath and was blushing like crazy.
I smiked. "You're mine, remember that." I whispered in his ear.
He blushed even more. "I remember..." he said and i smirked at that.
I gave him a peck on the lips.
"I'll see you at 8, naru." I paid for my coffee and walked out.
When i was walking i saw the guy who flirt with naru glaring at me.
My plan worked... now they all will stay away or i'll brake their arms and legs.