Kotodama.

Jane shot up from the ground. Her brother lay next to her. He moaned and roled over. Jane squinted as the sun shone right in her face.

"Where...where are we?" She said to Jon who was sitting up.

Woods was all that was seen. If they were home they would see houses and building in the tree tops.

"Jane, we should get home"

"But, where is home?"

"Follow me." Jon got up and lead the way. The place there house should have been was in a small clearing.

In the clearing was 7 big stone arches. All about 10 feet high. In the middle was a big circle stone slab. It was about 5 get in radius. And there was something special. Something sacred, about this place. Something... magical.

The twins wondered into the middle of the stone slab, when something magical happened!

Suddenly sparkles and magical looking fog and must came swirling around the whole clearing. Jon and Jane had no clue what was going on! When a figure started to form.

Out of the swirl came a young looking girl. She had long purple hair and bangs. Her eyes were also purple and she wore a black bow on her head. Her clothes looked more like armour and she had a giant sword at her side.

This girls face was filled with shock and excitement! "Oh thank you!" She said flying and swirling up in the air." Oh, I'm Kotodama!"

Jane andJon were in shock. Kotodama flew to them and landed right in frontof them.

"Welcome to the seven stones! The meeting place of the Kotodama realms! "