Mistake #2

When I got home I quickly ran up stairs into my room. I threw my jacket on the ground and disposed of the tiny bag in the trashcan beside my bed .

Sitting on my bed I check my phone to see if any thing new was happen withthe posts about Sean . Each post had hundreds of like and comments like" he should be ashamed ofhim self for using her" , and "she was a bitch for the saying that shit to him".

I felt my face swelling up. I couldnt take it not more like that's the worst thing that could happen to someone and bitch ass people wanna say shit like that fuck this .

I walked into my parentsroom and searched in their dresser for the key.

"Found it!" I jogged down the stairs to my the entertainment room.

I approached the bookcase I pull the book with the tree on the spine andsaw the key hole. I put in the key praying it was the right one." TICK, TICK, BOOM!" went the safe swinging open half of the bookcase openrevealing a large stock of all the alcohol .

I mean it was all the fuckng alcohol you could think of  I quickly grabbed the biggest bottle up front and chug it until I started gagging.

After several minutes I felt the alcohol start kicking in. But I needed more. I needed something strong to make me forget. I dash back up stairs and dove for the the traahcan.

I said I wasn't gonna take these pills but I need the pain to fade away , I'm sorry.

I ran my fingers through the trash until I found the little plastic bag. As I held the bag I wondered "What if I just try it?" "Just one won't hurt." I open the bag and take out two of the anonymous pills and shallow them whole .

Almost instantly I feel its effects and it was like no other. Ive smoked weed before but it wasnt like that. It made me feel like I was flying in the clouds with Beyonce singing to me. I soon realize I lost my footing, fell and pass out....

I wake up in a pool of my own vomit and I stumble to the bathroom to cleanup. When im done washing off I walk into my room to see the last pill sitting inthe vomit. I pull it out, shake it off, and pop it in my mouth.

But this time itwasn't the same effect it was more weak. After It wore off I knew I craved more, I wanted more, I need more, I knew I Would have to buy it this time so I pulled 40 dollars from my purse and jogged back to the familar bus stop.

I sat down on the bench not even 2 minutes later did the guy come out of no where and sat next to me "I see you're back for more Kylah ". I was shocked he knew my name wait how did he know my name ...

" how do you know my name I don't know you'res .." I asked him. He just chuckled then he looked at me smiling  "I know you're name because you're all over the Internet .

I had forgot about that so I just smirked and was like "right".

I guess this would be my now Second mistake...
A/N mark in the mm comment for next chapter