Untitled Part 6

Countinug the sexual content ....

"I'm fine just hurry up and getting it over with Mark", He looked at me and smirked then gripped my pussy and then smacked it hard .

I gasped and groaned / moaned from the pain and pleasure it gave me , then he took his huge ass dick in put it in his hands stroking it .

I started to get paranoid all over again. I mean it's not like I'm a virgin but nobody shit on this like 14in dick of his ...

Jaquan Pov-

Yup finally got my pov-

I been feeling her since the first drop and the only way for me to get some was to trick her I would have honestly gave Lil momma it for free she seem like a down ass chick.

I don't really want her to get addicted to these pills tho so I'm a start slowing down after a while.. Back to us though .

I gripped my dick and put it at her entrance I traced it along her pussy Lipps to get it wet with her juices , then I plunged that shit in.

Lil mama yelled in my ear damn near blew my ear drum out then she gripped my back beings I was on top of that ass

I'm funny go ham on that ass yo I start deep stroking her pussy and torturing her with long deep slow strokes , She starts to gasp and scratch at my back moaning and shit .

I knew her ass was gonna like this shit anyway , I keep going and she starts to tell me to go faster so I do I go faster and harder grunting as I go.

All of a sudden I feel her pussy tighten around my cock "Don't you dare cum yet" I told her while I smacked her ass she moaned Ole freaky ass .

I tore her pussy up though she came bout 20 times yall already know I ain't let that ass up till I came so we went like 4 different rounds each .

She sleep now so I got up and left I left 10 pills for her but I can't stay around and sit here with her beings that I'm a kingpin and it's reap dangerous for her In I damn sho ain't gone stay and catch feelings for her ass.

Don't get me wrong shawty a asf nice body and all but I just can't get caught up with her like that ...

Jaquan left the hotel and went out to handle his buisness at his many different traps he knows he shouldn't have left her at that dusty ass hotel but it's the only safe place for her as bad as it seems .

No one would expect someone so rich to be there and besides she doesn't know exactly what he does just that he sells drugs she doesn't know he is the king of all.

When Kylah wakes up she is very sore and she looks for Jaquan but he is gone she panics at first then she remeber what happened and try to get up and goes go the bathroom so she can leave but her legs wobble.

A/N not going back to redo chapters but I changed marks name to jaquam seems more aproppiate mark wore off on me sorry guys !!!).
A/N I went back and changed it some so there be happy haha xD

Jaquan left his phone at the hotel so he hurried up and ran his black ass back there like he stole something cause he had a lot of shit on his phone .

Important shit at that , When he got there he seen Kylah still there and she was laying on the bathroom floor he felt bad , so he helped her up.

She was bleeding he got scared and took her to the hospital thinking something happened she was know ed out cold because when she tried to get up she fell in hit her head

Arriving at the hospital

Will be countinuing thw next chapter I switched it up a little nobody has been voting commenting or anything so I think this may be the last chapter sorry...."