Part 1

I picked up my phone, reading the text I got from Lanae.
Nae Nae; "Hey bitchhhhh, What you doin?"
After reading the message I put my phone back down and rolled back over.
La'Nae is my best friend. She cool, Crazy, and a stoner. We been friends since the 5th grade. Man I love her dumb ass.

I'm Aleah, I'm 16. I'm Pretty, Smart, and funny to most people. I'm Brown Skin and I'm quiet around people I don't know. I only have a couple of friends cause these bitches not to be trusted.
I finally got up and texted La'Nae back.
LeeLee; "Nothing, Just woke up from my nap. Wby?"
I picked some clothes out then went to the bathroom to get in the shower and brush my teeth. I got out and went back to my room with my towel wrapped around me. My phone was ringing as I walked in. I went over to the bed to answer the call. Instead of La'Nae texting me back, she called me.
"Hello" I answered.
"Aye, you tryna pop out?"
"What you trying to do?"
"Anything. Probably smoke and go out to eat." She says.
"Alright I'm bout to get dressed. I'll be over then."
I hung up the phone, then put on my White, Pink, and Grey joggers with a pink and grey crop top hoodie. I sprayed myself with my Beyoncé perfume. After that I straightened my hair. I have long thick hair. But I love weave so right now I have a sew in.
I went to my closet when my hair was done and pull out my Jordan's.

I walked down to my moms room and stood over her.
"Mommy....! I'm bout to go get La'Nae, and probably go out to eat. Do you want anything?" I say. "No baby, that's okay. Im leaving for St. Louis later to take care of stuff for work. Have fun, and be good while im gone."
I gave her a hug and walked outside. I got in my Red charger and headed to Nae's house. By the way, red is my favorite color. I bumped ' Lil Bitch ' by Katie, as I rode to Nae's .
I pulled up in Nae's driveway, and called her . She picked up the phone before I gave her a chance to speak I said "I'm outside" she ran out the house and got in the car. "Hey bitchh" she said closing the door. "Where we going?" I said turning on ' Thot ' by The Game. "Let's meet Tay at Applebee's". I sped off and headed towards Applebee's .

When we pull up I seen Tay getting out the car with some boy. He was cute though. He was brown skin, with a tattoo going down his arm, Fresh line, tall, and had hella Swag.
We got out the car and I hugged Tay. Then looked at the boy standing next to him. "Leah, This is my homie Money. Money this is Leah." Tay says. "Hey Ma" Money says while lookin me up and down and licking his lips. "What's up" I say smiling back. This nigga sexy, I thought to myself.

When we walked into Applebee's and got seated, Tay and La'Nae sat next to Each other meaning I had to sit by Money. We ordered our drinks and got an appetizer. Tay and Money got up to go outside for a minute.
"Soooo, what you think of Shawn" Nae says to me Smiling.
"He cute and seem coo, why you call him Shawn? " I said.
"Well don't tell Tay I told you, But he texted me this morning to see if we wanted to hang. Me and him talk you know."
"WAIT!" I said cutting her off. "When tf this start and why didn't you tell me?" I asked in shock. "Girl like the last day of school"
"Ugh. Just childish. But finish what you was saying" I responded. She started talking..
"So yeah we talk, he wanted to bring Shawn, and he said bring you so y'all could meet. Lowkey it was suppose to be a set up. Money is his street name."
She says looking at Tay as they come back in the restaurant. Shawn sits next to me and starts up a conversation.
"So ma, how old are you?" Shawn says to me. "Don't worry about that. How old are you?" I say back in a rude but cute kind of way.
He laughs. "I'm 17" he says back smiling.
Once our food and drinks was at the table we ate and talked the whole time. After we got done we all got up to leave.
"So what y'all wanna do now?" I asked, walking outside.
"Well I wanna blow." Nae says acting like she's putting a blunt to her mouth.
"I got it, but where yall tryna blow at?" Shawn asks with his deep sexy voice.
"We can go to my crib. My mom outta town for a couple weeks" I say looking at Shawn.
When we got back to my house, My mom was already gone. I went upstairs to change my clothes and I saw Nae following me. I pulled out a pair of pajama shorts and put on a red tank .
"Can I get sum to put on? Ima just stay here" Nae says.
"Go look in the drawer!" I say back.
When We went back downstairs and went In the living room I saw Tay and Shawn already rolling up. I hooked my iPod up to the stereo and turned the music up. The song playing was ' Stoner ' since we about to blow. I sat on the couch next to Shawn.
"Damn baby, you thick." he whispered to me.
"Um thanks" I say chuckling.
They finally got done rolling up, then sparked up the first one. The song changed. It went to 'Looking ass Bitches' by Cassidy. This me and Nae's favorite song. "Awh shit" Nae yells after taking a puff. "This our shit" I said dancing. Nae handed me the blunt and I started smoking it, feeling a lil sum already. I passed the blunt to Tay rapping to the song. We smoked, talked, and listened to music all night. Tay and Shawn had been drinking so they ended up staying here. Nae and Tay went to the guess room, which is the room Nae always sleeps in when she comes over. Me and Shawn went in my room. We didn't get freaky or nun of that. We talked all night getting to know Eachother.
"So why I'm just now meeting you?" I asked him.
"I don't know. Ask your friend" he says back. He started laughing. "To be honest, I seen you at a party wit Nae and I figured since yall hung with each other and she fucks with Tay, I could see you through them. That's why I asked Tay to set up the Applebee's shit."
I playfully punched him in the chest. Then said "You muthafucka!" We both laughed. After we talked for a few hours and made out a few times we finally fell asleep.

* - Next Morning -

When we all woke up, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. They did the same thing with a new toothbrushes I have in my bathroom. We all went downstairs to the living room.
"I'm hungry" I blurted out.
"Let's go to iHop" Nae says.
"Coo. We gotta go home to get in the shower and shit first" Tay says.
Tay and Shawn got up to leave. I forgot Nae had to go home.
"Aye, since y'all leaving can y'all drop her off?" "Yeah" Tay says rushing her to come on. They all left to go get dressed and I went upstairs to go find something to wear. My phone lit up and I got a text ..

~ Unknown: Save my number. This Money.

I saved Shawn's number as ' Money ', Then I went to pick out clothes. I got some black shorts with a red belt and a white and red tank. Nothing fancy. I went to go get in the shower. When I get out, I put my clothes on but this time I sprayed Snookie perfume. I grabbed some silver studs and a silver chain with an A on it and silver Sandals. I threw my hair into a messy bun with a bang and put on a white bandana. I grabbed my red throw-over purse and put my wallet and phone in there then headed out the door. I called Nae to see if she wanted me to come get her. She said No but told me to go get Shawn. I text Shawn to see where he was at. He told me where he was then I pulled off and turned my music on. When I pull up to his house, He walked over and hopped in my car. When We got to iHop we ate, talked, and all that. After we're done we all went to my house.