Night 4: Please No More!!

It rhymed. Enjoy Chicas!!

Foxy was ignoring Salty the whole day. She didn't mind because Mabel gave her a notebook and pens, so she kept writing Bonnie+Salty over and over again. Bonnie kept thinking about Salty while he had to perform on stage. It was 11:50 and Salty walked out of Pirate's Cove to find Bonnie sitting there with a rose in his hand, asleep. She smirked and sat down next to him and put her head on his shoulder. Foxy walked out and glared at his sister and best friend. Midnight came and Foxy finally spoke. "Why are ye two dating?" He asked. Salty looked at him. "Because we like each other and not to mention he was my first kiss," Salty replied. Bonnie stretched and opened his eyes. "Salty, How long was I asleep? Hey Foxy," Bonnie said. "Why are ye two dating and he wasn't ye first kiss, ya slut," Foxy repeated but added the harsh words at the end. "Foxy. I have liked Salty since before '87. And she only did that because the little girl was being rude and was saying bad stuff about you. She was trying to defend you. And Salty is not a slut. And I was her first kiss because she would always cry to me when she tried to kiss one of the nightguards and they turned her down," Bonnie replied to Foxy and defended Salty. "Foxy. I only bit her frontal lobe off because she was annoying as fuck and was talking shit about you. It made me so mad that I bit her. And... I'm not a slut. I'm like Mabel in a way. Just wants true love. And... And... I never wanted you to hate me. Your my brother and I love you. I wish you didn't hate me," Salty said or more like cried. She ran to the showstage and sat down on it. Mabel was flipping through cameras and found Salty crying on the stage. "Dipper, I'll be right back," Mabel said and grabbed a flashlight. She walked out and tried to find her way to Where Salty was. Once Mabel found her sad friend, she went and hugged her. "M-Mabel. What do you d-do when your br-brother hates y-you!?" Salty asked/sobbed. Freddy walked in and saw Mabel. "Uuuhhhh.... Hi? Salts, you Ok?" He asked. "F-Foxy hates me and... I DON'T WANT HIM TO CONVINCE BONNIE TO BREAK UP WITH MEEEEEE!!!!!" Salty sobbed and hugged Mabel tighter. "Salty!! What's wrong, because I will kill whoever did this!!" Springtrap shouted. "MY BROTHER HATES ME AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO CONVINCE BONNIE TO BREAK UP WITH ME!!! I LOVE BOTH OF THEM AND I DON'T WANNA LOSE EITHER OF THEEEEM!!!!" Salty screamed/cried. "Bonnie came in and ran to Salty. "Salty. I will never break up with you. And Foxy doesn't hate you. Right Foxy?" Bonnie said. Foxy saw his sister crying and wanted to help cheer her up. But he couldn't with what he said to her. "CAN YOU PLEASE COME OUT!! I-I'M SORRY FOR SL-SLAPPING YOU A-AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!" Salty screamed and hugged Bonnie. (Remember she was hugging Mabel) Foxy came out of the shadows and walked to his crying twin. He hugged her, too. "I be Sorry I called ye a slut, ignored ya, an bin mean t ya fir all dis time. Ye be me only sister an I luv ya, too. An if ye an Bonnie dated anyone, I'd like it t be each other," Foxy apologized. Salty smiled and wiped her tears. "Well, I could eat. Who's up for some pizza?" Salty asked. "I think you already know the answer," Freddy answers and they all (including Mabel) walk to the kitchen Where Chica was making pizza and Gold was eating the pepperoni when she wasn't looking. "Hey Salty. I think there's something on my face. Could you get it?" Bonnie asked/lied. "Uummm....I don't see any mmppphhmm," Salty said but was cut off by a kiss. (Bonnie you sly dog!! Or... is it rabbit?)

Ding!! Dong!! Ding!! Dong!! YAAAAY!! Ding!! Dong!! Ding!! Dong!!