Night 6

All I could think of for 6. Enjoy.

Night 6 cane around. Dipper and Mabel decided to take the extra two nights. "Mabel, do you know who Salty's dating?" Dipper asked Mabel. "Oh. She's dating an animatronic named Bonnie. He's a bunny and they are so cute together!! She loves him, he loves her!! They seriously have some sort of connection!!" Mabel replied. "Oh. Do you know anything about him that Salty doesn't and will probably hate him for?" Dipper asked. "Dipper, don't try to break them up. They are so cute together and obviously love each other. Salty was also crying that she didn't want him to break up with her," Mabel informed. "Mabel, do you think Bonnie is cute?" Salty asked, walking in. "Weeeeeellll..." Mabel said. "That's a pretty deep Well," Salty replied. "Fine. Kinda. He's sorta attractive but He's not my type," Mabel said. "Oookaaay?" Salty replied. "Well, I gotta go do Salty things like eat 3 large pizzas in under an hour!! Lata hatas!!" "I don't hate you!! Hahahahahahaha!!!*whispers* I've been laughing too long," Dipper said akweirdly. "Oookaaay...*whispers* weirdo," Salty replied. "Hey Salts!!" Bonnie said as he randomly appeared and put an arm around her. "Hey," Salty greeted back. "SALTNNIE!!! THE SHIP IS REAL!!!!" Mabel yelled and took a picture of the confused animatronics. "Wtf?" Bonnie asked. "Hey!! Watch your language, there's girls around!!" Dipper scolded. "We're basically 16... or... 14? It depends, how long ago was '87?" Salty asked, confused. "Uuuhhhh... you've been around since 1987!!??" Dipper asked. "Well... Yeah. It's when me and my brother went out of order. And we were killed a week before.... so... we were... I, Gosh!! I can't even remember!!" Salty exclaimed. "Wait... what was my real name?... and was my hair really black and purple?... And... P-Purple Guy," Bonnie questioned. "N-No. He was here... and... you two aren't safe!! He d-did something to us!! I-I..." Salty trailed off as her eyes turned completely black with white pupils. Bonnie's also changed to that color. "N-Now... YoU tWo aRe b-BrEaKiNg-InG the rUlEss," Bonnie said, glithily. "What do you mean?" Mabel asked, scared. "YoU eNdOsKeLeToNs n-nEeD t-tO B-be In iN cOstuME," Salty finished in her glitching voice. "Mabel, we need to close the doors... NOW!!!" Dipper yelled and closed the doors. "H-HeY!! YOU TWo arE SuppOSEd t-tO BE In youR SUIts," Chica said and banged on the door. "Dipper!! I'm scared!!" Mabel whimpered. "HEEEEELLLPPP!!!" Dipper screamed.
Ding!! Dong!! Ding!! Dong!! YAAAAY!! Ding!! Dong!! Ding!! Dong!!