Three☠

Isabella's POV
I woke up at 5:00 am. I couldn't really sleep at night I was really nervous. I got up and got ready. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I walked back to my room and did my makeup well I only curl my eyelashes and put mascara and eyeliner. Then I put on my outfit I picked out yesterday.
Outfit Of The Day
Top: a white tank top
Bottom: dark skinny jeans
Shoes: black vans
other: my pink backpack
I then went to the kitchen to get breakfast. No one was even awake yet so I made myself some waffles and watched tv.
----------------------------------------------------
When everyone was awake we all grabbed our backpacks and bags and got on our family van. First they dropped Lukas and me off.
----------------------------------------------------
Lukas and I tried to find the office
but we didn't even know where it was. "hey can you tell me where the office is?. I asked a girl who looked my age with blond hair. Girl: sure she said smiling at me. Are you new? I nodded. Girl: I'm Olivia by the way. Me: I'm Isabella And this is my brother Lukas. We got to the front of the office and we walked inside.
Me: hello I'm Isabella Grace Espinosa I'm new and this is my brother Lukas Espinosa can we get our schedule please?
Mam: sure thing here you go" said said handing us our schedule.

Then we walked out.
----------------------------------------------------
Lukas: see you Isabella I'm going to find my first period class.

Me: yeah okay see you.

Olivia: so do you want to be like friends?

Me: yeah sure.I responded smiling. 

Me and Olivia had a couple classes together which was a good thing. We were talking and laughing together when I saw Jacob coming our way.
Jacob: hey babe.
I looked confused.
Olivia: hey.

Then they hugged.

Me: you guys are dating?

Hai guys I'm so glad some of you like my book that makes me so happy and makes me want to update all the time. But anyways more chapters on the way :)💖