Ten. ☠

Isabella's POV.
I walked over to my locker and saw a face I've never seen before. "Hey". I smiled. "Hi" she responded with a smile. "You're new? I asked. She nodded. I saw her schedule and she had some classes with me. "Well you have first period with me". She smiled.

Paloma's POV.
I found the person I was looking for today In  school. I  knew it wasn't over.  I was going to get revenge some how and I new who was going to be able to help me.

Isabella's POV
Knock knock.
I heard the door. And I got up off the couch and opened the door. I saw Paloma?
"I need your help Isabella".

"Yeah I didn't get the homework either."

"No I'm looking for the person who ruined my life." I was so confused. "What do you mean."

We sat down and she began telling me her whole story.

"When I was five years old, I had a very very special doll and it was not the normal kind. It would hurt people. But I loved it to death. One day I couldn't find it.  And my parents started to loose a lot of blood that month. I new someone took it. Soon my mom died and I was left alone with my dad. I couldn't let anyone else get hurt. I found out who had her. But the person used the doll on me.  I soon found out that the person moved here and I have been looking all over. I need your help to find the person who did this."  I was so shocked. My doll? Could it be my doll?
"Well I have a voodoo doll too but I got it when I was five too". "May I see it please"?
I nodded. I got my chest box and showed her my doll. "That's not my doll. "
"I knew someone else had one too".
I couldn't wait to see who has been behind all this. I grabbed my grey hoodie and my black vans and we headed to get the person. 

Narrator: not everyone is a good person, they may make you think that but everyone has a little evil in them. Besides, I have a feeling you won't be happy after "this meeting"

?Person¿ POV.
New and new people bleeding make me so so happy. I had a feeling Paloma would be back. I might as well get that over.  And finally put a stop to that past. I won't ever  be seeing her from now on.