Carnivals & Couples ~Poofless~

apr.18/2016:lets replace this strange apology excuse thing i had going on here in the beginning with a more intelligent (sarcasm) apology, for example:

sorry people i had no time to write this thx bye

Words: 2250

Preston's POV

"Preston, you ready to go?" I heard a voice call.

"Yeah, just gotta grab my keys real fast." I grabbed my car keys and a small black box from my bedstand and looked at myself in the bedroom mirror. I looked neat, classy and casual. Almost perfect. I just grabbed a little more hair gel, applying it to the front of my hair. Now it was perfect.

Today was Rob and I's two-year anniversary of when we started dating. I was so excited for today, I loved my boyfriend more than I could ever explain. We decided to have a blast today, not like any old anniversary. So far, it had turned out epic.

We started with a game of paintball in the early morning. Of course, Rob won. He's skinny, so he can avoid the paint really easy. My figure...er, I'm a bit larger. But it didn't matter, because we had an amazing lunch next! We went to Rob's favorite diner when he was little. Rob absolutely loved it, I could see it in his eyes. He's so cute when he's excited. And now- now is very very very special.

Today just happened to be our town's unofficial Carnival Day, so we're going to the town carnival for a few hours before dinner. We decided to dress casual-formal, and surprise each other with our outfits. I was wearing a red-and-black plaid sweater, in the style of my favorite Benj. I didn't even mean to, it just matched so well with my black skinny jeans. I even put on a (groan) bow tie. It's not bad, now that I think of it. I'm also wearing the white shoes Rob got me for my birthday. Well, got us. He also got himself a pair, so we could match. I think I look gorgeous, I'm sure Rob will love it. He's always had good fashion sense, I know he is totally the woman of the relationship.

"Babe? You better come down in a minute or we'll get into a tickle fight!"

I grinned to myself. Rob knows I'm extremely ticklish, while he isn't at all. As you can tell, he always wins. Tickle fights still are fun, though I don't admit it.

"No pls, I fan! Coming!" I yelled.

I ran out of our bedroom and down the stairs, meeting a handsome Rob. My jaw dropped to the ground, and Rob smirked at me. "I'm guessing you like it?"

He wore a denim jacket over a plain red shirt and light-blue jeans. I mentally swooned when I saw he also wore our matching white shoes.

"Aw, Rob, we're both wearing my birthday shoes!" I cooed. He laughed. "We've been together so long I can read your mind."

I smiled, but the best thing about his outfit were not the shoes- it was a crown. Rob wore a flower crown with violets, forget-me-nots and roses made of entwined twigs.

"My gosh, Rob, if nothing else proves you're the Flower King, that crown does!" I planted a kiss on his lips.

"Preston, of course I'm the Flower King! Now let's get out of the house, we're-" He glanced at his watch, "eleven minutes late. Get a move on, slowpoke!"

As we headed out the door, I muttered, "Rob, time is as non-important to me as it is important to you.

"What?"

"...nothing."

~TIME SKIPPITY BIPPITY~

Preston's POV

We had finally reached our destination- Candy Apple Carnival. It's a pretty cliché name, but it's still lots of fun every year.

I jumped out of the car, noticing Rob was still in the car, grabbing something. I had an idea for a cheesy plan. Rob loves cheesy.