New Beginnings

Hey everyone! I got the idea for this story one day in class and desided to write it! Please let me know what you think of it!

Now I'm going to start introducing the characters to you! The main character and her family are not included in this but I will not reveal the parts of these characters until hey apear in the story. (Note: These characters are not listed in any particular order.)

(Also if your character is in here and you want something changed please PM me the change)

**********

Name: Kendall Zaye Storms

Looks: She has long, dark brown hair and mocha brown eyes, tanned skin, light pink lips, a cheeky smile, and a surfers body.

Style: She wears anything that's comfortable, but not too flashy. Varsity leather and denim jackets, crop and loose fitting tops or shirts with funny quotes and pictures. Nothing girly or too revealing. Jeans or denim shorts. Tie dyed clothes. Big jumpers or warm goodies. Snapbacks and big dark Sun glasses.

Personality: Kendall is the type of person that will always jump into a fight just to help a mate. No matter WHO is getting bullied, she will stand up for them. Kendall is fearless, or at least she likes to think she is. The only thing she can't STAND the thought of is falling in love. Kendall isn't the lovey dovey type. She is independent, and she prefers to be left alone. She is feisty, and extremely sassy. She isn't the type to sit alone in a corner, she would rather 'blend' in with everyone, and not stand out. Kendall likes to roam around on a sunny day, just taking in the scenery. Kendall also likes to sit on buildings and gaze at the stars. She is a free runner, she started free running when she was fourteen, and she hasn't stopped since. Kendall is a fast runner, and she is very strong. Don't let her innocent look fool you. But the only flaw is her snappy personality. She has a hard time trusting people, so she pushes them away. People love her looks, but hate her attitude. She doesn't care though.. She never wants to have anyone become close with her, because she doesn't like to have any priorities weigh her down. Kendall can be carefree and laid-back. But she can also be a major hot head, so you should never say anything to get on her bad side.

Quirks: She has a tendency to snap back at people.

Likes: Doing daring things, running, jumping, Video games, music, dancing, DJing, parties, laughing and smiling, talking, playing hard to get, out Sassing people, being a tease, orange juice, apple juice, fruits, burgers, pizza, Chinese takeaways, people that are funny and out going, mysterious people, people that are sassy, guys that know when to stop flirting with her when she is clearly not interested. Helping people out, standing up for others.

Dislikes: crying, blushing, frowning, people that keep secrets, yelling and screaming, shy people, when people argue (she'll put them both in a headlock) When the tv gets fuzzy. Having no wifi, when people keep talking to her when she is in a bad mood, when people swear all the time. When people are too nice and innocent. Sluts and whores.

Hobbies: Surfing, Playing her ukelele, Singing.

**********

Name: Danielle Matthews

Looks: blonde, wears fake glasses, has light freckles across her nose. Shes skinny but a bit curvy.

Style: loves anything girly but wears mostly dresses with flats.or heels

Personality: caring, independent, a bit aggressive sometimes

Quirks: She has a weird obsession for moons and stars

Likes: Music, reading, singing, etc.

Dislikes: Silence, rude people, etc

Hobbies: Singing and writing