I

I heard the familiar, quiet snap. I lower the camera to see his perfection.

His adorable nose, his beautiful smile, his captivating eyes, his soft hair, and his amazing gauges. His body was an amazingly different story.

He was a little short, but I am as well, he had beautiful hands, a nice fat torso, some beautiful tattoos, and his skin is silky.

I smiled and raised my camera for the perfect shot. I leaned out of my window slightly, the angle was perfect.

He was in his room at the moment, he was pretending to play the guitar in his apartment room.

His large window wide open, playing his favorite band- AFI.

I could see him mouthing the words as a smile stretched across his face. That made me smile.

I snapped another picture and lowered the camera once again. These will come out nicely.

My favorite part about this scene was he was only in boxers and his favorite Star Wars shirt.

He turned back to his stove and began to cook his ramen. He sang along, I focused on his voice though it was difficult due to the sound of car engines.

We are in a connected apartment so I get to pass him by the lobby in the mornings before he goes and works at the guitar shop.

I smiled and leaned back into my own apartment. I set my camera down on my night stand and walked to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge to make sure I had everything set and ready. I smiled and shut the door of the fridge.

I grabbed a poptart that popped from the toaster and walked to the backroom. I took the key of my pocket and unlocked it.

Opening the door, I walked in and examined my work so far. It was looking great.

I sat down on the floor and gently tugged on the one of the chains.

Everything was perfect.

I cleaned up a few pieces of wood, nails, and a few scraps of metal.

I walked back into the kitchen and threw the scraps of crap away. I went back and swept the floor, polished everything, and made sure nothing was out of place.

I smiled at my work and shut the door behind me. I relocked it and shoved the key in my pocket.

I grabbed my camera and my jacket. I glanced out the window at the love of my life.

He was eating his food and scrolling through his Facebook on his laptop.

My lip stretched into a bigger smile as I walked out of my room.

I walked down the hall and down the spiral staircase to the lobby. I don't like taking the elevator. I hate elevators.

I walked out the building and began walking down the street to a small tattoo shop. I unlocked and opened the door because they weren't open yet.

"Mikey!" I yelled, my voice echoing through out the small building.

"Yeah?" My brother said, walking out from the backroom.

I held out my camera with a smile.

He let out a small sigh and took the camera out from my hands.

"How many today?" He asked.

"Only about 13," I said with an innocent smile.

He nodded and went to the backroom. I followed right behind him and through the basement door.