X

"Tony come on, you have to get in the shower," I said, putting away our uno cards.

"We have two and a half hours before the party," he said, looking up at me from the ground.

"Well we both have to take one so that's gonna take a while," I whined slightly.

He looked at me and slowly cracked a smile, "Or we could shorten the time and take one together?"

I blushed brightly.

A shower? With Tony?

I'd be fully exposed to him, and he to me. We would be completely vulnerable, and it could possibly lead up to somethings sexual.

Oh my gosh, the possibilities to go wrong are endless if he take a shower together.

He noticed my slight panic and he stiff up. A soft smile played on his lips as he rested his hands on my hips.

"Vic.. I'm not going to hurt you, or touch you in anyway you're not comfortable with.

My cheeks burned and my knees grew weak at his words. I melted in his palm basically.

He does care about me. He really does.

"O-okay, let's go," I stuttered out.

He smiled and gently took my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. He turned on the shower to his liking and took of his shirt.

I blushed and tried my best to not stare at his body. God, he was so perfect and all I am is... Vic.

You know what Vic rhymes with? Ick.

He slipped off his pants and tucked his thumbs under the waistband of his boxers but noticed I haven't moved a muscle.

"You okay? Do you want me to turn around?" He asked, his voice dripping with sweetness and concern.

With my cheeks a bright red, I slowly nodded.

He nodded and turned his back towards me and took off his last article of clothing before stepping in the shower.

Slowly I removed my own clothes and glanced at myself in the mirror before stepping in the shower.

His eyes were closed and he was tilting his head back to let the water wash over him. I will say he is absolutely stunning.

I tried not to stare but I couldn't help it. The way the water ran down his chest and down to his hips, how his happy trail lead to...

I quickly snapped my gaze up to his face again, feeling my cheeks burn even more and becoming even more self conscious.

He opened his eyes and smiles, he stepped back to let me get under the water.

I thanked him by nodding and shyly stepped under the warm water. The warm water running down my body, it felt wonderful.

Tony hugged me from behind, the touch had no sexual hint.

"You should let me wash your hair," he said quietly, rubbing my hip with his thumb.

My cheeks burned red as I shyly nodded, I felt him smile against my neck and step away from me. I moved forward a little so I wasn't underneath the water.

He stepped behind and I felt his fingers in my hair, massaging the shampoo into my scalp. I almost purred because it felt so nice, but kept quiet.

He ran his fingers through my hair and just made me feel happy. A few minutes later his hands left my hair, I felt a small emptiness but I brushed it off.