wow [LH]

Imagine for @/mainiacsrule on twitter

"Cézanne, get off your phone!" Your mom yells at you again. She already said it to you like 7 times in the past minutes and it's starting to annoy you as hell, so you decide to go along with it.

You groan and send another text to Luke.

'I gotta go, mums getting mad. See you soon? X'

'It's Friday! Weekly movienight remember? My place, 8 o'clock x'

He immediately texts back, making you smile.

For the past four years of Luke and you being best friends, you had a weekly movie night, where you guys would sleep over at each others houses, or well... There was not much sleeping involved since you always had a movie night. Literally night.

But tonight wasn't going to be like all the past ones... You've had feelings for Luke ever since you saw him in school, but you always thought he was out of your league. Hanging with the cool kids and stuff... Until you were assigned lab partners, that is.

You've gotten to know each other and became really good friends. The best actually. You have had your feelings for Luke, growing more and more every time you saw each other after that.

Anyways.... You decided that tonight you were finally gonna tell him how you feel. How you really feel.

You take a look at the clock, hanging in your bedroom wall and see it's already 6. Shit!! You run to the bathroom, quickly checking your make up and fixing it. You straighten your hair and change your baggy, black clothes into some cute, colorful ones which are showing your perfect body.

--------

"Wow." Luke mumbles as he looks at you, from head to toe.

His eyes are scanning your body, casually "stuck" on your butt and boobs, but they meet your eyes eventually.

The bright blue color mesmerizes you and you just look away from his gaze. "Nice to see you too, Luke." You tease him as he pulls you in for a hug.

After a movie or two you randomly pause it, causing Luke to groan. "What now? Why are you stopping it?!" He asks, throwing his hands in the air. You turn around to face him, since you're both sitting on his bed.

"Luke, did you notice anything tonight that's not like every time we hang out?" You ask him, wanting to see if you had been acting weird.

"Other than you, looking gorgeous as always? No, not really." He says with a wink, causing you to blush. You smile a little and then look at Luke again.

"Luke, I..." But you get cut off by his index finger pressing to your lips. He brings his face closer and rubs his thumb over your bottom lip, which is making you shiver.

Luke brings his face closer and his eyes flicker from your eyes to your lips and back.

"Shhhhh" he says, now placing both of his hands on your hips.

"Don't say anything, Cézanne. I've loved you since that sience project. And I'll never stop." He whispers before he kisses your lips softly.