The Bad Boy And I: Information

Don't forget to check out my novel TIDE

Here is a bit of information regarding the novel and anything you may need to know before you begin reading. This includes, updating information, copyright infringements, promotions as well as any other information that may be needed.

Start Date
November 30, 2016
End Date
Ongoing

Updating Information

I am hoping to get an update in once or twice a week depending on my schedule. Some weeks may get more then one update while others may not get any. I understand that it is hard to ready a book when updates don't follow a strict schedule but please realize that I have a life outside of wattpad. I have a job, school, and a social life, so updating may be hard but I will try my best to make it consistent.

Copyright

Copyright © 2016

If you are reading this novel outside the official Wattpad domain, you are reading copyright infringed material that has been duplicated without the consent of the author. Do not continue or you may be subjected to prosecution under copyright legislation.

This story is of my own creation. Any similarities to other stories is purely coincidental. I do not plagiarize.

All rights reserved.  No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form in any terms or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

Promotions

If anyone is interested in making a banner, cover, or a movie trailer for this book please let me know because I am looking for someone to do so to help my book become recognized. For doing so I will give a shoutout, dedication as well as anything else you may request.

If you share my book or tell your friends about it, I will dedicate a chapter to you for you support.

Other Information

This book is unedited meaning there will be spelling and grammar errors. In order to make this book a lot better and easier to understand I would appreciate it if you would comment on any spelling or grammatical errors so that I can correct them. All characters, schools and cities are made up from my own imagination. The story may be cliche but I enjoy those types of books so that's what I enjoy writing.

I would also like to begin by apologizing for my absence from wattpad. For the past couple of months I have been studying abroad in Japan and finding time to write and post was quite difficult with my schedule. I am now back at home and do not have to attend school for several months so I am hoping to have this book completed before September.

While being out here in Japan and driving along the ocean it inspired me to write this book and I sure hope that you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Without further ado, I present to you the novel The Bad Boy And I.